You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope Recording £4.80 Main Event Sats Incorrectly.

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
For some reason Sharkscope is recording winners of the £4.80 sub satellites to the £110 main event as recieving £530 as opposed to a seat worth £24. 

Comments

• edited October 2016
    dont complain mate, im sure you want that shiny star!
  • edited October 2016
    Sharkscope has some failings, its a guide only. I do not use it myself but learnt how to after some comments on here. it was amusing to see how I lost a few hundred pounds getting to PUNTA CANA 2 years ago ( the value of the final entry) according to sharkscope, it ignored the value of the £4,500 package and that I sattalited in for  just over £2-00. I don't bother with it myself , it gets sats wrong on a frequent basis, but as a rough indication its not that bad. as I just play when I want against whoever happens to be there it has very little purpose for me other than for fun. I last bothered to look about a year ago

• edited October 2016
    Yeh that's a real pain for the TLB2016 charity leader board comp.

There must be some incorrect info being passed for some reason.

Either that or Sharkscope is interpreting it incorrectly.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Sharkscope Recording £4.80 Main Event Sats Incorrectly.:
    For some reason Sharkscope is recording winners of the £4.80 sub satellites to the £110 main event as recieving £530 as opposed to a seat worth £24.   
    Posted by FeelGroggy
    Is a real pain that this is wrong, please can someone from sky correct this and credit my account with the £530 please!

For some reason UKOPS often records wrong on scope. Was lots of missing info on scope last year.
  • edited October 2016
    On the positive if we all keep playing them we can make our Sharkscope graphs look more impressive so I guess there's that ;-) With the amount of time these sats are gonna run for this event it's gonna massively skew profit figures