You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Priority MTT regs

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
This is just for the MTT regs
Where do you get your points from ?

1) Just MTTS
2) Mixture of MTTS and cash
3) Mixture of MTTS and SNGS
4 ??

Posts appreciated :D

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Sky Priority MTT regs:
    This is just for the MTT regs Where do you get your points from ? 1) Just MTTS 2) Mixture of MTTS and cash 3) Mixture of MTTS and SNGS 4 ?? Posts appreciated :D
    Posted by jubb

Just from MTT's

But I've never managed to get priority, although it may just be possible now with the new schedule.

Have just over 4,000 points so far this month.

• edited October 2016
    Yeah the new schedule definitely looks like its more possible to get priority just from mtts.. im on 2675 so far this month and im trying to weigh up ifs worth going for priority.
    I considered a mix of SNGS or HU Hypers with MTTS just to fill in the gaps when its quieter mainly because I dont play many regular speed mtts after 9 on a weeknight

• edited October 2016
    1 or 2 hours of hypers a week plus my normal mtt schedule was normally enough to get me over the 10k mark, 

if there were any happy hours on cash games id instead play cash for 1 or 2 hours when it was x3 /x4 points 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Priority MTT regs:
    1 or 2 hours of hypers a week plus my normal mtt schedule was normally enough to get me over the 10k mark,  if there were any happy hours on cash games id instead play cash for 1 or 2 hours when it was x3 /x4 points 
    Posted by jordz16
    HU or 6max hypers?
  • edited October 2016
    heads up for hypers, 6max for cash, sometimes spin ups too
  • edited October 2016
    Just MTTs (including sats) ....but a lot of them! From looking at scope, was 649 last month with an average buy in of £15.90
    Sometimes play some russian roulettes if a few points short as its +ev to do so when you are close enough to making priority. I have played DYMs in the past to help get there. 

With double points I will make it easily this month. With the new schedule it is a lot easier to make priority now whereas in the past it was extremely hard.