You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Analytics? Questions, and if the answers are "you cannot" suggestions.

edited October 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi Sky,
Apologies if I've just failed to find functionality that exists on the site already.

Where (for and on this site only, not SharkScope) can I find basic data on my performance on S.P.
Specifically, I would love to be able to analyse..

1. Profit/Loss graphs by AllTime/Year/Month/Week/Day
2. My Tables /> [select a table row] /> click hand history for this table.
3. Win loose value or ratio against player IDs.
4. View my personal notes on players BEFORE I register to a table.

I find it really difficult to look back on a tourny history when I have noted that I have made errors or just am interested in reviewing and learning from my performance (and conduct) on here.

Smeo.
(Edit, thought i marked this as a question but evidently not, soz)

Comments

• edited October 2016

Hi smeo,

I can only help with 3 of those, I don't know the answer to Q2, but perhaps one of the regulars here might be able to assist on that one.

Q1 - There is no functionality on Sky Poker to do that. I don't know where - apart from Sharkscope - you could glean that info.

Q3 - same as my previous answer. 

Q4 - Go to the Table, & just click on the player, & your notes will come up. You do not need to register to do this.

Hope that helps.  

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Analytics? Questions, and if the answers are "you cannot" suggestions.:
    Hi smeo, I can only help with 3 of those, I don't know the answer to Q2, but perhaps one of the regulars here might be able to assist on that one. Q1 - There is no functionality on Sky Poker to do that. I don't know where - apart from Sharkscope - you could glean that info.   Q3 - same as my previous answer.  Q4 - Go to the Table, & just click on the player, & your notes will come up. You do not need to register to do this.   Hope that helps.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Understood Tikay, thanks for the responses.