You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Token issues on mobile

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
Anyone know a way round the auto use of tokens on mobile? Got a fair few quid now due to the various promos run on sky of late like mtt mission etc but away from laptop for week and don't want to register into a mtt on mobile as hate the way you get no lobby, can only single table etc so usually just play HU at £5 level, odd £10 but as I have more tokens than even my £10 buy in and you get no refund am stuck to not being able to play.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers 

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Reg for a big buy in tourney that covers all the tokens later that night, after you finish your session de-reg the tourney and your tokens will be back in your account.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Token issues on mobile:
    Reg for a big buy in tourney that covers all the tokens later that night, after you finish your session de-reg the tourney and your tokens will be back in your account.
    Posted by Snuffer
    Thanks, does that work though. I thought tokens were not refunded and would loose them that way? 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Token issues on mobile:
    Posted by Snuffer
    Thanks, does that work though. I thought tokens were not refunded and would loose them that way? 
  • edited October 2016
    I've done it on numerous occasions
  • edited October 2016
    So the whole not using them didnt work out very well.

Logged in today and tokens gone from account.

Customer services say expire within one week of being issued - so mine wwent at 13:51 today.

Think that needs picking up as didnt see that in the mission t&c's. Cs was brill and put back on but does this mean got to use the weekly £2 one too in 7 days as was saving that? 

• edited October 2016
    Weekly ones last for six months
  • edited October 2016
    I dont think the Ts and Cs make it clear that the tokens are only valid for one week so you might have a case.

I knew they were as it was discussed on the forum when the promo was announced. Generally promotional tokens are only valid for one week.

The £2.30 rewards tokens are valid for 3 months. You can check what tokens tou have and when they expire by clicking on "bonuses" top left of the page.