You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay)

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
The exclamation marks were for Tikay, but I really would like to thank him for all his work, and Sky for putting these fun Forum comp's on too.

I think I managed to get both of these right, thanks to Leeds letting one in in injury time. 

Sorry SkySam bad luck for you, but it's not often Leeds do an OWL a favour.
......and Final Tabled the Mini (Iceman) tonight too.

Re: Sky High Roller - TONIGHT.

posted at 18/10/2016 4:28 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
First: 17/3/2014
Last: 19/10/2016

1 - 1

Comments

• edited October 2016

Well well well, nice one Misty, very well done.

When I first scanned the thread I thought Rose was going to win, think she was 46 & 1-1, but you came in bang on the number.

I'll sort the prize for you tomorrow, had a bit of a day today, one way & another.

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay):
    Well well well, nice one Misty, very well done. When I first scanned the thread I thought Rose was going to win, think she was 46 & 1-1, but you came in bang on the number.   I'll sort the prize for you tomorrow, had a bit of a day today, one way & another.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks for your help and all you do on here Tikay. Nice to pip Rosee for a change.
  • edited October 2016
    Congrats Misty - knew it was a miracle that I got a football score prediction right - couldn't expect to get runner numbers right too lol.

Enjoy the prize xx
  • edited October 2016
    what is this post about please??
  • edited October 2016
    what is this post about please??
    Posted by camilog
    Hi m8,

We ran a little ad-hoc Fun forum Comp,  which I locked when it ended in case of mischievous edits. Misty was just reminding me she had won it, so started this thread.

The Fun Comp was
    HERE

The multiple exclamation marks were just a little friendly jibe, because she knows I am contemptuous of improperly used punctuation.
  • edited October 2016
    Chilli you don't know the half of it looooooooooooooool does he Misty ;)
  • edited October 2016
    Chilli you don't know the half of it looooooooooooooool does he Misty ;)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    I've never dressed up as a woman........ that I can remember.

No worries Tikay.......Misty is actually my daughter, and its my fault for having a piccy of my eldest daughter on my profile.....confuses the hell out of everyone though.

Best Wishes 

JEZ     (MISTY4ME)
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : I've never dressed up as a woman........ that I can remember. No worries Tikay.......Misty is actually my daughter, and its my fault for having a piccy of my eldest daughter on my profile.....confuses the hell out of everyone though. Best Wishes  JEZ     (MISTY4ME)
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Hi Jez,

Ha, very sorry, but glad you can see why I got confused. The one thing you can rely on in a poker forum is that if we make a genuine mistake, someone will pipe up & let us know. Such is life.

Your daughter is very pretty, & you sound proper proud, & quite right too. How old is Misty, & how many siblings does she have, & what are their names & ages?

PS - Have settled the Forum Compo - at last. Please let me know your choice soonest. 

Have a great weekend.  
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : Hi Jez, Ha, very sorry, but glad you can see why I got confused. The one thing you can rely on in a poker forum is that if we make a genuine mistake, someone will pipe up & let us know. Such is life. Your daughter is very pretty, & you sound proper proud, & quite right too. How old is Misty, & how many siblings does she have, & what are their names & ages? PS - Have settled the Forum Compo - at last. Please let me know your choice soonest.  Have a great weekend.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

Thanks very much and yes I'm extremely proud of all 3 of my daughters. Lissy (my profile piccy has just turned 20 and is currently spoken for(sorry boys), Misty is 15 and in her GCSE year (headaches and mood swings) and Tegan my youngest is 12 at Xmas.....nicknamed TiggyWiggy by me from birth, I won a lot (for me) of money on the horse of the same name the year when she was Champion 2year old filly.
    I also got my POKER name MISTY4ME partly from the Clint Eastwood film 'Play Misty For Me' (incidently I met him 20years ago at Pebble Beach Golf Club in California), but mainly from the horse MISTY4ME who i also won a shilling or two on when she won the Irish 1000gns @ 6/1.
    Thank you for sorting an entry to a tournament for me.....what value tournament is it please Tikay?
    Best wishes
    JEZ
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : Hi Tikay Thanks very much and yes I'm extremely proud of all 3 of my daughters. Lissy (my profile piccy has just turned 20 and is currently spoken for(sorry boys), Misty is 15 and in her GCSE year (headaches and mood swings) and Tegan my youngest is 12 at Xmas.....nicknamed TiggyWiggy by me from birth, I won a lot (for me) of money on the horse of the same name the year when she was Champion 2year old filly. I also got my POKER name MISTY4ME partly from the Clint Eastwood film 'Play Misty For Me' (incidently I met him 20years ago at Pebble Beach Golf Club in California), but mainly from the horse MISTY4ME who i also won a shilling or two on when she won the Irish 1000gns @ 6/1. Thank you for sorting an entry to a tournament for me.....what value tournament is it please Tikay? Best wishes JEZ
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Please go to the forum comp thread, Jez, which is now unlocked.

It is too late for tonight now though, sorry.
  • edited October 2016
    Misty, youve gotta fish about the forum.Right up your street, fishing.£33 main event entry. Wd luv.
    Posted by chilling
    Ha Ha Ha ........me? ......Fishing?......Never!!!

Thanks TIGERRRRRR..... (:D}  xxx
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : Please go to the forum comp thread, Jez, which is now unlocked. It is too late for tonight now though, sorry.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks Tikay.....being a Deep Stack FISH(!)... I like the ICEMAN tournament on a Tuesday if that's OK?
  • edited October 2016
    Tikay, you cannot believe how much fun me and Jez had. The banter and mischief we got up to when people thought he was female. We had a real blast and what makes it better we actually bounced off one another and knew what each other was going to put after somebody put something in chat must be a sheffield thing. Many a time I had tears streaming down my face and aching with laughter. It was just what was needed at that particular time. We were going to dress him up as a woman for UKPC at DTD that time I won into it so he could meet someone. He is a wonderful person and very caring and luv him to bits.
  • edited October 2016
    Good evening Misty.
    Good luck in the ICEMAN.
    Always a pleasure to share a table with you.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : Many thanks Tikay.....being a Deep Stack FISH(!)... I like the ICEMAN tournament on a Tuesday if that's OK?
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Yes, of course - I'll sort it later this morning. Gotta go do some offline stuff right now.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!.....(for Tikay) : Hi Tikay Thanks very much and yes I'm extremely proud of all 3 of my daughters. Lissy (my profile piccy has just turned 20 and is currently spoken for(sorry boys), Misty is 15 and in her GCSE year (headaches and mood swings) and Tegan my youngest is 12 at Xmas.....nicknamed TiggyWiggy by me from birth, I won a lot (for me) of money on the horse of the same name the year when she was Champion 2year old filly. I also got my POKER name MISTY4ME partly from the Clint Eastwood film 'Play Misty For Me' (incidently I met him 20years ago at Pebble Beach Golf Club in California), but mainly from the horse MISTY4ME who i also won a shilling or two on when she won the Irish 1000gns @ 6/1. Thank you for sorting an entry to a tournament for me.....what value tournament is it please Tikay? Best wishes JEZ
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    That sounds like one proud Dad to me. Lovely to see.
  • edited October 2016
    Good evening Misty. Good luck in the ICEMAN. Always a pleasure to share a table with you. All the best. Rainman215.
    Posted by rainman215
    Many Thanks Rainman,
    the feelings mutual, always a pleasure
    Good Luck