You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

year old cheeze

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
That's me done my first year playing poker online and I was going to post all my results with graphs and all the gubbins even downloaded Microsoft office ( free trial ) but not being very tech minded all I done was give myself a headache lol so here's the short version 
deposits      £1040
Withdrawals £730
Bankroll        £272.35
differance    -£37.65
It's been a great year learned to play NLH and PLO8 and played quite a lot( too much according to the good lady ) met some great people and some nippy sweetys but had  a blast at a time when I was feeling low the forum and people on the site gave me a lift so thanks and according to sharkscope I am losing £ 750 just goes to show you can't always believe what you read my aims for the coming year are to improve my game win a main event and just keep having fun on a porsonal front get back on my feet (literally ) cut down on the meds and get myself a wee bit fitter run golden and remember be nice gl gl gl 

Comments

• edited October 2016
    A years fun for £37 quid.....i would take that! Hope the following year is fruitful and as much fun...good luck.
  • edited October 2016
    Always a pleasure playing at your table wee, a true gent. Best of luck on and off the table for the coming 12 months.

Ger
  • edited October 2016
    I 2nd gers post real gentleman, sharkscope miss alot of freerolls on sky especially the 7.30 ones.

GL in your 2nd year and i hope you have stopped hopping round the living room when you win a mtt.
  • edited October 2016
    Happy anniversary.

Great to have you on the tables and on forum, long may it continue.

GL for year 2.
  • edited October 2016
    Congrats, really doesn't seem like a year though. Well done and keep up the good work x
  • edited October 2016
    wp cheezy lad your imput is great on the forum we need people like you .. you carry on  thank you
  • edited October 2016
    wd cheezy we need more like u on sky    BE LUCKY in the next year
  • edited October 2016
    That sounds like a great first year Cheeze. Love your contributions to the forum. As long as you keep learning your results can only improve so look forward to an even better year to come.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks all esp you chilling keep it real lol
  • edited October 2016
    Well done that was a good year, very few do that well.
  • edited October 2016
    Hi Cheez,

I really admire your approach, never scared to ask questions always willing to learn, take beats like a grown up and seemingly always with a virtual smile.

I think the improvements in your game are very noticeable in both OH8 and NLHE, I used to enjoy sharing a table with you, now not so much...... :-)

In all seriousness your only problem seems to be judgement in football, perhaps you, Churchy and Stuarty can find some weekly group meeting to help with that......

NB. If things go pear shaped this afternoon, my computer will develop a virus and I will be unable to log in for weeks :-))
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: year old cheeze:
    Hi Cheez, I really admire your approach, never scared to ask questions always willing to learn, take beats like a grown and seemingly always with a virtual smile. I think the improvements in your game are very noticeable in both OH8 and NLHE, I used to enjoy sharing a table with you, now not so much...... :-) In all seriousness your only problem seems to be judgement in football, perhaps you, Churchy and Stuarty can find some weekly group meeting to help with that......  NB. If things go pear shaped this afternoon, my computer will develop a virus and I will be unable to log in for weeks :-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    That's a back handed compliment if ever I saw one Jimmy lmao ;). He's moving up the ranks quite nicely
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: year old cheeze:
    Hi Cheez, I really admire your approach, never scared to ask questions always willing to learn, take beats like a grown and seemingly always with a virtual smile. I think the improvements in your game are very noticeable in both OH8 and NLHE, I used to enjoy sharing a table with you, now not so much...... :-) In all seriousness your only problem seems to be judgement in football, perhaps you, Churchy and Stuarty can find some weekly group meeting to help with that......  NB. If things go pear shaped this afternoon, my computer will develop a virus and I will be unable to log in for weeks :-))
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Cheers hendrik poker has been a good distraction from football but old firm games still give me butterfly's the house is going into lock down pets covered anything small enough to be launched at the telly has been put away I would wish you gl but you know I wouldn't mean a word of it be lucky (at poker ) and I won't say a word if we win ;-)))