You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lambert

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
Hope he is ok  Not played much lately miss his dairy and ego can anyone update thanks.
Daggers

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Lambert:
    Hope he is ok  Not played much lately miss his dairy and ego can anyone update thanks. Daggers
    Posted by daggers747
    He's alive and well - I chat to him on Facebook most days. He's just lost interest/enjoyment in Poker, plays the odd session from time to time for fun but that's about it.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Lambert:
    In Response to Lambert : He's alive and well - I chat to him on Facebook most days. He's just lost interest/enjoyment in Poker, plays the odd session from time to time for fun but that's about it.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Good to hear that. Send him my best wishes please Pingu. Is everything OK with his children? I know he was having a few problems with 1 of them at school. Hopefully he has managed to get the help he needed.
  • edited October 2016
    How do!

Yeah I'm still around, and ty for asking. 

I've thought a few times about doing a bit of an update on the diary but then always decide against it because I've barely been playing poker... although the poker bit is usually the most dull bit of everyone's diary anyway! I guess I'll do an update on there then seen as at least 1 person seems interested. 

So yeah I'll do a proper post there soon, but the cliffs are like Andy said, I lost a lot of the enjoyment and luckily found another great source of income around 6 months ago which gave me the flexibility to not rely on poker as an income. So that's taken a load of pressure off, I'm much happier/less stressed which naturally has a good knock on affect at home too.

Will update more soon
    Paul
  • edited October 2016
    Glad that your ok paul. Love to emma too and the kids. :)
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Lambert : He's alive and well - I chat to him on Facebook most days. He's just lost interest/enjoyment in Poker, plays the odd session from time to time for fun but that's about it.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    How is this different to before?
  • edited October 2016
    How do! Yeah I'm still around, and ty for asking.  I've thought a few times about doing a bit of an update on the diary but then always decide against it because I've barely been playing poker... although the poker bit is usually the most dull bit of everyone's diary anyway! I guess I'll do an update on there then seen as at least 1 person seems interested.  So yeah I'll do a proper post there soon, but the cliffs are like Andy said, I lost a lot of the enjoyment and luckily found another great source of income around 6 months ago which gave me the flexibility to not rely on poker as an income. So that's taken a load of pressure off, I'm much happier/less stressed which naturally has a good knock on affect at home too. Will update more soon Paul
    Posted by Lambert180
    The great source of income... not online fantasy football on the off chance? Have made a killing on it as of late
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Lambert : The great source of income... not online fantasy football on the off chance? Have made a killing on it as of late
    Posted by Itsover4u
    Not quite, it is a form of sports betting though.
  • edited October 2016
    i thought u were being staked glad your well paul in the same boat i hardly play poker now once a week if that just lost intrest 
  • edited October 2016
    Cheers Donk. I was staked ages ago but one of the owners/backers had some live stuff come up and they ended up closing down the stable.