You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chill's frozen out.

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat
In Response to Not impressed:
Cant get back into my plo semi final after changing tabs.Just one more to add to my list.
Posted by chilling
Think you need to close teh other tab completely before it will let you into game on different tab

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Cant get back into my plo semi final after changing tabs.Just one more to add to my list.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Chill's frozen out.:
    Just checked in my lobby under games finished. No record of the semi, but the same 0•65p allin, i appear to have one three times.
    Posted by chilling
    Great headline Chill.... sorry to hear the circumstances though.
    The all-in will be in your table's lobby 3 times coz it would have been triple points and that must be how SKY show this. You will probably find all the lists are for the same all-in tourney.

Good Luck with sorting it out......Atb mate and no doubt see you soon
  • edited October 2016
    You finished 6th in the Semi.

Sorry to hear of problems. Could you not go back to the original tab?

Phil
  • edited October 2016
    We need to get this fixed. 
    I'm guessing you're playing from a tablet or phone .

Do you have WiFi or are you using phone MBs ?

• edited October 2016
    Ive no confidence in anything at the minute, unless i stay in one tourney with a fully charged tab, which is near to impossible as Skypoker drains my batteries more than any other site. The feeling of being restricted just aint no fun.
    Posted by chilling
    This must be awful for you, almost means you can't run deep anyway. 
    I don't use a tablet at all, and not being very tech minded. probably just as well. Are you not able to play whilst you have the tablet on charge? I know wires are a bit restrictive but if you have your tablet plugged into an extension lead you can go just about anywhere. I have my lappy permanently on charge, just not worth the risk of running out of juice.....could be a lot more costly than a few pence of 'leccy'. 
    Hope you manage to sort it Chill.....GOOD LUCK mate
  • edited October 2016
    Lol at sky being blammed for running your battery down.

Heard it all now! 

On a constructive note.... I play on tablet and mobile often, yeah has lots of niggles but is designed at present to be a single table format. If rehistering for other mtts or HU etc will cause you trouble as get error messages. But in general if you play from main site and not the app.... works fine. Is totally compat on my I pad, I phone, Samsung S7 edge and any previous android phone

I only have 15% bat life left so going to go play on stars - thanks for HU ��

• edited October 2016
    Two different tabs mumsie.A two yearold hudl, a four month old acer.Cheapies i know, but they should still do the job. Everthing is through chrome browser.All coincided with the update, which are being worked on i know, but im looking for some improvements as its been a while now, but it appears far worse.I am playing with real money and not french fries
    Posted by chilling

This is where you are going wrong. Supposed to play with Chips

• edited October 2016
    Hi again Chill.....I think the best option would obviously to get yourself a lappy, either by fair means or foul LOL. As my old ancient one gave up the ghost, I have seconded my eldest daughters lappy and told her "needs must and if she'd rather pay more board per month......"

I don't know your family or friends situation, but if you can't beg, steal or borrow one..... There are often good deals in the local paper's (obviously without guarantees) or if you have a CEX store near you, (they are all over the country now) who deal in second hand DVD's,Games, Mobiles, and Lappys etc. and they offer guarantees with them too.

I think this would help your current state of mind.... and help you CHILL out coz as you've found .....there's nothing worse than the experiences you've been going thru' to wind you up.
  • edited October 2016

No worries Chilly, the thread is legit & you should not worry about deleting it, it's fine.

I hope you get sorted soon.
  • edited October 2016
    Fair dues, I was after a solution maybe, not for folks telling me their android is fine.Some more weird happenings tonight, is it Halloween?
    Posted by chilling
    Maybe. 'Stars went down tonight, too.
  • edited October 2016
    Fair dues, I was after a solution maybe, not for folks telling me their android is fine.Some more weird happenings tonight, is it Halloween?
    Posted by chilling
    I feel your pain chills as I've had problems of my own on the tablet as you know. You helped me out if you remember and just wish I could return the favour. we missed you in the semi and must be galling as you made the final table even with your issues. so guessing you would have stood a good chance at the 3 seats on offer if allowed.
    Keep smiling m8
    JB
  • edited November 2016
    If you want to multi-table on a Tablet, Android.
    The app takes you to the browser,
    Click Tournaments, takes you to the mobile (m.skypoker...) site,
    Login here, reg for two MTT, 
    Click Menu, select Forum, takes you to browser, select MyTables, leave open on new Tab,
     first one opens in mobile, when second one is due to start, switch to browser Tab.
    Message for MTT starting loads, open table on browser. 2 tables on tablet ;-)

GL, mine froze in later stages of two MTTs, got back when one blinded out, still cashed tho'
    Sky broadband, pfffft

I also use a charger, plugged in to tablet.