You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Free Forum Fun comps during UKOPS

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat

UKOPS starts tomorrow (Friday).

I approached Sky Sam & asked if I could have a bit of extra money to invest in Forum Fun comps during UKOPS.

Sam enthusiastically agreed (his exact words were "no") so we will run a Forum Fun comp most days during UKOPS.

The prize will be the same every day - Free Entry into the 8pm UKOPS Main Event the following day. During UKOPS Main these are all £110, except 2 which are £55 rebuys.

Can I ask that if you cannot play the next day's Main Event, DO NOT ENTER. Sky Poker are giving away a goodly few bob here, but chopping & changing entries involves a lot of extra admin, & the resource is not always available. 

Also, if you win a UKOPS Seat, be great if you could let us know how you got on. The nut result would be for Forum Comp winners to cash or even win the event. Think that'd be great, but the main thing is it gives many players the chance to play a proper high buy in grown up event at no cost.

The Forum Fun Comps will MOSTLY be identical in nature, to save misunderstandings, though 1 or 2 may vary.

Any questions?       

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Sounds GREAT !   Thanks Tikay and SKY

Having won one of these Forum fun comps myself ....and managing to cash too, they come highly recommended for us small buy-in/sat. players.....GET IN !

When do they start Tikay?  Anything on today ready for tomorrow's UKOPS start? or is a bit late to organise?

All the best, and GOOD LUCK to ALL the SKY players out there, and for UKOPS players too. 

and as ALWAYS........

......may the CASH (+SEATS) be with us ALL
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Free Forum Fun comps during UKOPS:
    Sounds GREAT !   Thanks Tikay and SKY Having won one of these Forum fun comps myself ....and managing to cash too, they come highly recommended for us small buy-in/sat. players.....GET IN ! When do they start Tikay?  Anything on today ready for tomorrow's UKOPS start?  or is a bit late to organise? All the best, and GOOD LUCK to ALL the SKY players out there, and for UKOPS players too.  and as ALWAYS........ ......may the CASH (+SEATS) be with us ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    They start IMMEDIATELY
  • edited October 2016
    Many thanks Sky, It will be great for all those who manage to bag a free entry.
  • edited October 2016
    Brilliant offer and thanks. I can't play the Saturday one so good luck to all those that enter.
  • edited October 2016
    Excellent news.

Thank you Sky.

And thank you Tikay for ignoring Sam and runnng them anyway.
  • edited October 2016
    Tikay, perhaps we could have a 'winners thread' where you list each winner daily and the game they are in, so that we can follow them easily