You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£530 High Roller Event

Hi again,
1 week later and another good news story, a couple of weeks ago i managaed to win another freeroll at which 1st prize was an entry into last nights UKOPS10 £30k high roller

and yet again i managed to beat the bubble and finish in 8th place for just over £1,500
obviously i am thrilled with my results of late and the extra cash from this and last weeks £55 rebuy will come in handy. 

however the main thing i take away from this experience is how friendly and positive everyone was towards me at the tables, this continued even when i declared i had qualified via a freeroll (i did wait until we got to the money before disclosing this!).

clearly some very good players at this leve which is helping my own poker game, but also soom very genuinely nice people.
hope to make it there again someday

Stephen

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to £530 High Roller Event:
    Hi again, 1 week later and another good news story, a couple of weeks ago i managaed to win another freeroll at which 1st prize was an entry into last nights UKOPS10 £30k high roller and yet again i managed to beat the bubble and finish in 8th place for just over £1,500 obviously i am thrilled with my results of late and the extra cash from this and last weeks £55 rebuy will come in handy.  however the main thing i take away from this experience is how friendly and positive everyone was towards me at the tables, this continued even when i declared i had qualified via a freeroll (i did wait until we got to the money before disclosing this!). clearly some very good players at this leve which is helping my own poker game, but also soom very genuinely nice people. hope to make it there again someday Stephen
    Posted by The_Ruiner
    Outstanding results keep it up gl
  • edited November 2016

Well done Stephen....really pleased for you mate.

You get a mention in Tikay's round up for that too..