You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta Cana

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat
Just a quick shout out to Justin, Tikay and the sky team for hosting such a great event.  Personally I had a blast and from speaking to all the other sky players, they did too.  Poker aside we had loads of other activities planned.  From a boat party, to numerous nights out, to Justin and myself owning the volleyball court (reminiscent of maverick and goose).

Great meeting up with so many poker players who were up for having fun.

November grind starts the moment I walk through the door ������

Comments

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Punta Cana:
    Just a quick shout out to Justin, Tikay and the sky team for hosting such a great event.  Personally I had a blast and from speaking to all the other sky players, they did too.  Poker aside we had loads of other activities planned.  From a boat party, to numerous nights out, to Justin and myself owning the volleyball court (reminiscent of maverick and goose). Great meeting up with so many poker players who were up for having fun. November grind starts the moment I walk through the door ������
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Sounds quality glad you had a good time.
    Now get back to grinding!!!
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Punta Cana:
    Just a quick shout out to Justin, Tikay and the sky team for hosting such a great event.  Personally I had a blast and from speaking to all the other sky players, they did too.  Poker aside we had loads of other activities planned.  From a boat party, to numerous nights out, to Justin and myself owning the volleyball court (reminiscent of maverick and goose). Great meeting up with so many poker players who were up for having fun. November grind starts the moment I walk through the door ������
    Posted by Donttelmum
    +1 to everything, other than the volleyball bit where you and Justin were well and truly carried! Not bitter (okay maybe a little bitter)