You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Day 4 Blog

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

Afternoon.

The Day 4 UKOPS Blog is now up, HERE

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Enjoying these write ups.

Shame the freezouts didnt cover, albeit it was a touch predictable with the Monday night slot, Halloween festivities and the draw of Stoke v Swansea live on TV.

Tonight should be better as most Man City fans these days live in the Middle East/Far East and other remote outposts like Yorkshire.
  • edited November 2016
    hey Tikay how you doing after your long haul , just a quickie , no replys eh , well just the one , don,t think nobody reads your blogs im sure people do , i read and enjoy each and every one of your blogs i love the Stoke references cuz its better being noticed than not at all and you being an Arsenal fan im sure you have a soft spot for us so keep them blogs coming . gl
  • edited November 2016
    Great write up TK! (Worth an exclamation mark)

Thanks for the kind words about Gary (Limp2Lose)

Yes he has improved a lot this year.

Do you not think he gets his charm and good looks from me then?

OK don't answer that. :=)

Seriously though, thanks for all the effort you go to with these write ups. I very much enjoy reading about my son's results, as you can imagine, but not only that, there are several people on Sky Poker, whom I consider friends, and I am always interested in how they get on.

Your write ups add a personal touch that one simply doesn't get with other sites, so I just wanted to make sure you know that it is very much appreciated.

Sky are lucky to have you, as doing this is not only fun for us, but is also a USP for them.

Cheers,

G

P.S. I have sent you a couple of PM's re a few things. 

• edited November 2016
    Is he really better looking than me! I mean come on. I'd be a right catch, if you like the three chins look. :=)

• edited November 2016
    Good morning Tikay,
                              These UKOPS blogs are great. Especially of course, when you get a mention yourself. You can have a great cash session, or win multiple SNG in a row, but nothing is better for me, than the thrill I got winning that Mtt.

Not only do the blogs give us all a snapshot of what went on yesterday, but they also give a personal touch which, as with most things in life, many will not appreciate until your Sky Poker hoodie is firmly on it's hook. (you do have one right?).

Keep up the good work,

Ed.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 4 Blog:
    Good morning Tikay,                           These UKOPS blogs are great. Especially of course, when you get a mention yourself. You can have a great cash session, or win multiple SNG in a row, but nothing is better for me, than the thrill I got winning that Mtt.                            Not only do the blogs give us all a snapshot of what went on yesterday, but they also give a personal touch which, as with most things in life, many will not appreciate until your Sky Poker hoodie is firmly on it's hook. (you do have one right?).                            Keep up the good work,                                                          Ed.
    Posted by edrich
    Having met young Master Kendall, i can confirm that he does indeed have a hook. He had to have it fitted due to a Repetitive Fold Injury....

Love the updates
  • edited November 2016

Really appreciate those comments guys*, thank you. I do actually enjoy writing them. Sky Poker is unique in so many ways, & the Community feel is very important in my opinion.

* Except Essexphil's comments, obv. He ought to be a stand-up comedian. Oh, wait - a source tells me he used to be exactly that. I can believe it, too - I've seen him play poker. Hilarious.   

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 4 Blog:
    Really appreciate those comments guys*, thank you. I do actually enjoy writing them. Sky Poker is unique in so many ways, & the Community feel is very important in my opinion.   * Except Essexphil's comments, obv. He ought to be a stand-up comedian. Oh, wait - a source tells me he used to be exactly that. I can believe it, too - I've seen him play poker. Hilarious.     
    Posted by Tikay10

LOL :=)

Tell you what, he's not very funny when he's sitting two to your left. :=)

One of the most improved players on Sky, is our Phil!

Just goes to show you, there's hope for us old boys yet.

Yes even you TK....