You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Tikay/Sky Sam etc

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat
Huge favour required if possible. I know this is a long shot at best but I have to try. I was lucky enough to win a seat into Omaha ukops mtt tonight via the rewards fr yesterday but (you knew one was coming) I can't play tonight. Any chance at all you can swap it for Thursday or Friday or Saturday??? Even if it's a lower buy in event. 

Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. 

Comments

• edited November 2016

I can't answer that Craig, but I've sent it up to James, it's his department.  
  • edited November 2016
    Mush appreciated as usual. Thanks. 
  • edited November 2016

Hi Craig,

I have heard back from Leeds - unfortunately the long shot never came in as it will not be possible to swap this for another event.
  • edited November 2016

Hi again Craig.

After some toing & froing, it has now been agreed that on this occasion, as a one off, you can swap your seat.

What other UKOPS Event do you wish to play in it's place? Please select any £55 UKOPS XVII event, & it will be sorted.

For the record, please be aware that this should not be seen as a precedent, as Sky Poker really don't want to make a habit of swapping these seats around after they have been won. 

Thanks.

• edited November 2016
    Wow. This is amazing thanks. I would like the 10pm FRIDAY BH please. I thank you all again as I knew it would be putting Sky Poker in a difficult position but if you never ask you never get.

Thankfully from Friday I have a week off and intend to grind the mini ukops. Working shifts it's difficult to play the games you want as I'm either working or up early. 

Again, you guys are the best. 
  • edited November 2016
    Well, that lasted long. In what has become standard for me for a long long time now I got coolered. And as more often than not its against the guy who plays every pot. Top set lost to flopped straight. And out.