You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Day 6 Blog - read how Matt Bates CRUSHED

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

The UKOPS Day 6 Blog s HERE

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Yes Tikay, yes.  Bet his balance is looking rather thin.
  • edited November 2016
    Once again another great blog TK.

I just can't understand people who don't play hands!

You gotta be in it to win it. :=)

Probably a dubious call from me with the stack sizes, when I was all but guaranteed a seat. Figured you had AAxx too, so guessed we'd likely chop, but no, you got the lot with the flopped nuts. Your AAQx v my AAKx looked good for you on a TJK board. NH SIR!

That was in the PLO Sat I believe, which we both got through, so all's well that ends well.

You needed them more than me. :=)

Great fun being on the same table my friend.

Cheers,

G

• edited November 2016
    gd read tk sir preparation preparation preparation. 
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 6 Blog - read how Matt Bates CRUSHED:
    gd read tk sir preparation preparation preparation. 
    Posted by rspca12
    Ha, glad you took it the right way mate.

Today's UKOPS Blog (for last night) should be up soon, fingers crossed. I was much nicer to everyone today. Even Matt.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day 6 Blog - read how Matt Bates CRUSHED:
    Once again another great blog TK. I just can't understand people who don't play hands! You gotta be in it to win it. :=) Probably a dubious call from me with the stack sizes, when I was all but guaranteed a seat. Figured you had AAxx too, so guessed we'd likely chop, but no, you got the lot with the flopped nuts. Your AAQx v my AAKx looked good for you on a TJK board. NH SIR! That was in the PLO Sat I believe, which we both got through, so all's well that ends well. You needed them more than me. :=) Great fun being on the same table my friend. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I would agree, Graham, it was a very awkward spot for you. It's hard to fold Aces, & the chance of some lucky so & so scooping is not huge. You were not QUITE "locked", so that probably swayed it. Have to say, I nearly fainted when you 5 bet me, I was utterly convinced you had an airball, or were light, as you had been opening "quite a few" pots....

But if anyone can get lucky, I'm that man.....