You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IMPORTANT - Priority Club qualification has CHANGED..........

edited January 2017 in Priority

....and, I hope you agree, changed for the better.

For a trial period;

Currently to be in the Priority programme you need to earn 10,000 points in the previous month. This has been amended. You now only need to earn 10,000 points in any of the previous 3 months in order to take part in the priority program.  After 3 months if you have not earned 10,000 points in any single month you will revert to Non-Prio

Rakeback payments will still only be based on earning 10,000 points in the previous month so this will stay exactly the same as before and be credited in exactly the same way.

So, in summary, if you failed to hit 10,000 in the previous month, but did so in at least once in the last 3 months, you will be entitled to Prio Club benefits EXCEPT for rakeback on 10,000 points.

Any questions, fire away.  

Comments

• edited November 2016
    oh good means you are allowed a holiday now :-)
  • edited November 2016

Please note this is effective immediately, & includes the last 3 months.

So, for example, if you made 10,000 points in August, but missed in both September & October, you WILL be Prio in November, except, of course, for the rakeback payments

So you get ALL Prio benefits except the rakeback on 10,000 points, This will still only apply if you make 10,000 in the prior month.

What are the other Priority Benefits? See next post.

• edited November 2016

Birthday Bonus

Dedicated Service Team

Sick Day

Bubble Insurance

Jackpot Boost

Both Priority Freerolls, worth £3,000 per month.

All of which can be seen
    HERE

In addition, & perhaps most importantly, you will be eligible for all current Prio Promotions, of which there are always at least one per month.

So this applies to anyone who earned 10,000 points in any of August, September & October.

• edited November 2016

Note also if the revised entry criteria means you are now in Prio, you can enter the current Priority only Sky Poker Premiership.

Points would not be backdated though, they only count once you Opt In. So this week would be no good, but next week you'd be fine.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to IMPORTANT - Priority Club qualification has CHANGED..........:
    ....and, I hope you agree, changed for the better. For a trial period; Currently to be in the Priority programme you need to earn 10,000 points in the previous month.  This has been amended . You now only need to earn 10,000 points in any of the previous 3 months in order to take part in the priority program.  After 3 months if you have not earned 10,000 points in any single month you will revert to Non-Prio Rakeback payments will still only be based on earning 10,000 points in the previous month so this will stay exactly the same as before and be credited in exactly the same way. So, in summary, if you failed to hit 10,000 in the previous month, but did so in at least once in the last 3 months, you will be entitled to Prio Club benefits EXCEPT for rakeback on 10,000 points. Any questions, fire away.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Good stuff!
  • edited November 2016
    So as I made priority points in October to be priority in November does this mean that I'm in priority now until end of January even if I don't hit 10k points again?  And if so does that include the bubble insurance for the main for 3 months aswell?
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - Priority Club qualification has CHANGED..........:
    So as I made priority points in October to be priority in November does this mean that I'm in priority now until end of January even if I don't hit 10k points again?  And if so does that include the bubble insurance for the main for 3 months aswell?
    Posted by IrishRose

Hi Rose,

I will ask for you in the morning & let you know.

It says this....

"To retain your Priority Club Membership simply continue to play and earn 10,000 or more Poker Points in a month, during a 3 month period"

So I'm not 100% certain, to be honest.

As to Bubble Insurance, as long as you are in Prio (Full, or "junior") you get it.

I'll get back to you in the morning, as I'm not 100% sure of the answer.   

• edited November 2016

Morning Rose.

I've no idea why it confused me so, but Mr Mark in the office has replied.

Essentially, 
    it’s the next 3 months following on from the month the you earned 10k.

So if you earned 10,000 points in October, you are safely in Prio for Nov, Dec & Jan.

Note, though, rakeback payments will still only be based on earning 10,000 points in the previous month, so if you fail to hit 10,000 points in November, you'll get all the other Prio Benefits (including Bubble Insurance), except the 10,000 point enhanced rakeback.

Is that all clear now?

Seems a pretty good deal to me. fwiw.   

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - Priority Club qualification has CHANGED..........:
    Morning Rose.   I've no idea why it confused me so, but Mr Mark in the office has replied. Essentially,  it’s the next 3 months following on from the month the you earned 10k. So if you earned 10,000 points in October, you are safely in Prio for Nov, Dec & Jan. Note, though, r akeback payments will still only be based on earning 10,000 points in the previous month, so if you fail to hit 10,000 points in November, you'll get all the other Prio Benefits (including Bubble Insurance), except the 10,000 point enhanced rakeback.   Is that all clear now? Seems a pretty good deal to me. fwiw.         
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks for the clarification Tikay - thought it was as you described it but wanted to be 100% sure for the next 2 months when I bubble every Main event.....  (I wish!!).

• edited January 2017
    Sorry Tikay another question,
    If you reach a higher level of priority, say 20,000 points, with enhanced bubble insurance and final table jackpot boost, does the enhanced one remain for 3 months even if you only achieve 10,000 points the next month?
  • edited January 2017

^^^^

Morning Gary,

I really don't know, though I suspect the answer is "no".

I'll send a note up & let you know what they say.

Can't guarantee a reply before Monday, unless I strike lucky.
  • edited January 2017
    Sorry Tikay another question, If you reach a higher level of priority, say 20,000 points, with enhanced bubble insurance and final table jackpot boost, does the enhanced one remain for 3 months even if you only achieve 10,000 points the next month?
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Hi again Gary,

The answer is "no" I gather.

10,000 points in a month gives you "Minimum Prio" for 3 months, but NOT the tiered benefits, which still have to be earned monthly.
  • edited January 2017
    Great change for me personally at least. I have too many commitments currently to churn out 10k points each and every month so didn't bother.

I will now however try and go for 10k once each quarter.
  • edited January 2017
    Still lacking in joined up thinking at Sky.

i get an email every week re "earning just 367 more points for Silver/Gold/Retirement". Nothing at all to remind me I'm dropping out of priority as of the end of the month.

Not complaining re my situatiuon-that's my fault-it is the lack of effective targetting by the site that must be costing it money-bet I'm not the only 1 that would have grinded 10,000 points if I'd been reminded...