You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Daily Forum Comps during UKOPS

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

As most of you know, we ran Forum Comps every day during the Main UKOPS, & awarded around £900 worth of prizes. Most days, these attracted around 100 entrants, which is pretty good I'd say.

I have an ad-hoc budget for Community Prizes, but it does not run to anything like £900 per week, so I sought permission from Sky Sam. He said "no", so we went ahead just to spite him.

Thanks also to scouse_red, who did all the hard work every day collating the entries. I have written to him this morning & offered him a small token of appreciation.

PS - more seriously, well done Sam for approving the proposal.   

Comments

• edited November 2016

And in late news.....

I have just received permission from Sky James to run Daily Forum Comps during Mini UKOPS.

Prizes will be smaller - obviously - but still worthwhile.

The format will be the same, as everyone is used to it by now.

The prizes will be "Season Tickets" to the next night of Mini UKOPS - so the winners will get Free Entry into all 4 Mini UKOPS events on the next night.

There will be TWO Season Tickets awarded each day.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Daily Forum Comps during UKOPS:
    And in late news..... I have just received permission from Sky James to run Daily Forum Comps during Mini UKOPS. Prizes will be smaller - obviously - but still worthwhile.   The format will be the same, as everyone is used to it by now.   The prizes will be "Season Tickets" to the next night of Mini UKOPS - so the winners will get Free Entry into all 4 Mini UKOPS events on the next night.   There will be TWO Season Tickets awarded each day.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well done sky and James freebies all over the place 
  • edited November 2016
    Yep.. big well doe to sky for this.......I shout and whinge at  you off plenty ( only when I lose a hand )lol........ so credit were credit is due for this... WELL DONE SKYPOKER....

And massive thanks to scouse red and tikay for there time in organising these comps..
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Daily Forum Comps during UKOPS:
    And in late news..... I have just received permission from Sky James to run Daily Forum Comps during Mini UKOPS. Prizes will be smaller - obviously - but still worthwhile.   The format will be the same, as everyone is used to it by now.   The prizes will be "Season Tickets" to the next night of Mini UKOPS - so the winners will get Free Entry into all 4 Mini UKOPS events on the next night.   There will be TWO Season Tickets awarded each day.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Great news...didn't get in from work  until after deadline for Monday's competition so can I be cheeky and enter Tuesday's here with a guess of 1888. If this isn't allowed and/or is seen after someone else has picked 1888 never mind and good luck to all those who are entered! :)