You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Temporary MTT SChedule Changes

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

Morning.

Whilst Mini UKOPS is running, a few changes have been made to the non UKOPS schedule, as there are a few clashes. These changes are for this week only at present, & will revert to normal next week, though of course that could change.

These are ALL Bounty Hunters.

£500 BH @ 17.45 - Cancelled for the rest of this week

£500 BH @ 19.45 - Cancelled for the rest of this week

£750 BH @ 20.15 - Cancelled for the rest of this week

£1,500 BH @ 21.30 - Reduced to £1,000 for the rest of this week

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Dont see why these 3 games cant still run along with the mini ukops series on pretty sure they would all meet the gtd. Seems to be lots of gaps in the schedule with these games missing.  Sky is my favourite site to play on so its a shame these have been taken away this week. I hope the decision can be reconsidered to bring these games back as lots of players might consider other sites to fill in the gap with the lack of games on in the nightly schedule. If someone busts 1 or 2 tournaments early on there isnt many other tournaments on sky that they can register.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Temporary MTT SChedule Changes:
    Dont see why these 3 games cant still run along with the mini ukops series on pretty sure they would all meet the gtd. Seems to be lots of gaps in the schedule with these games missing.  Sky is my favourite site to play on so its a shame these have been taken away this week. I hope the decision can be reconsidered to bring these games back as lots of players might consider other sites to fill in the gap with the lack of games on in the nightly schedule. If someone busts 1 or 2 tournaments early on there isnt many other tournaments on sky that they can register.
    Posted by bearlyther
    I agree it almost feels like theres less to play than a normal week when we have mini UKOPS running, surely UKOPS is supposed to be one of the busiest periods for MTTS
  • edited November 2016
    We tested having these MTTs running on Monday and it was clear that there was too many running as they didn't get close to their guarantees. It was a case of everyone playing Mini UKOPS and most players neglecting the regular events. I'll look into it though.
  • edited November 2016
    Trump being elected pales into insignificance when you see Sky have removed 3 MTTs for 7 whole days.

• edited November 2016

Please also be aware of another change - tonight's Mini UKOPS Main Event has had the Guarantee INCREASED from £3,000 to £3,500.

Sky James, he takes with one hand, & gives with the other.

• edited November 2016

Sky James, he takes with one hand, & gives with the other.  

He needs further trainig, my wife and daughter have learnt to take with both.
  • edited November 2016
    Good job he's not a one-armed bandit