You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tables respawn sky?

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat
Anyway can get more dyms added for the triple points time?
Instead of 1 spawning every time maybe could get 3/4 for each level if possible as missed out alot as they were filling up extremely quick then had to wait for 1 new one to spawn.

cheers

Comments

• edited November 2016

Morning Bud,

Not sure I know the answer to that. I play a good few DYM's (though not nearly as many as you) & the Tables always auto-spawn plenty fast enough.

Anyway, I've sent it up to the chaps in Head Office, let's see what they say.  
  • edited November 2016
    yeah the 5.50 turbo dyms seemed to spawn really slow
  • edited November 2016
    theres loads on from 9-midnight about 10 running each time when i look on lobby to reg for 1 i cant get on in time so yeah if u can get aload of them up as they seem to be more popular then any other dym because of this triple points 9-midnight 
  • edited November 2016
    Thx tikay when the game would finish it would say you play again you click yes and then itl say none is available you check the lobby and nothing available either so have to keep checking waiting for a new one to spawn
  • edited November 2016
    kidwiz is right the traffic was great during the happy hours and tables didn't spawn quick enough.  Not sure if its an easy fix but more games would run if the tables did spawn quicker.  

Just add this to Sams workload, he won't mind.
  • edited November 2016

OK Kidwiz & Worzil, all understood.

I'll make them aware again in the morning. Nothing I can do this evening, I'm afraid.

PS - Plenty of spare tables in the PLO8 DYM's, especially at £11 & £16.50. No need to thank me, YW.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Tables respawn sky?:
    OK Kidwiz & Worzil, all understood. I'll make them aware again in the morning. Nothing I can do this evening, I'm afraid. PS - Plenty of spare tables in the PLO8 DYM's, especially at £11 & £16.50. No need to thank me, YW.  
    Posted by Tikay10

I'm going shopping tomorrow.

• edited November 2016
    I agree with OP, 

also it may just be a coincidence/bug, but theres definitely 3 different £5.50 dyms appearing in the lobby atm rather than the normal 2