You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini UKOPS Day 6 Blog.....

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Slight correction.  Maxxy didn't cash, he bubbled the 21.30 BH

alanna701055£3.38 + £1.55 Head Prizes1 MAXALLY056£1.40 Head Prizes1

You really should of expected that :)
  • edited November 2016

I think that was the point. I tip my hat to the rubz though, and have enjoyed reading all the daily blogs. Really hope the Xmas UKOPS have some of the same events (mini version) and write ups like this UKOPS festival has had.

FTR.....it was AA into some junk hand. True Fact - I have had more bubbles now than cashes in UKOPS. 
  • edited November 2016
    TBH, I assumed Tikays eyesight had finally gone and he just misread it.  Big shout out to the handsome chap who too more bounties in that tourny then anyone else.  All by complete skill, so I'm told :)
  • edited November 2016
    I like the mini ukops as gives the  players who don't have the bank roll or the luck to get into the main ukops a chance of having some fun too.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS Day 6 Blog.....:
    Slight correction.  Maxxy didn't cash, he bubbled the 21.30 BH alanna701 0 55 £3.38 + £1.55 Head Prizes 1   MAXALLY 0 56 £1.40 Head Prizes 1 You really should of expected that :)
    Posted by cenachav
      the word FIASCO springs to mind Maxy ..... now this could even snowball lol :)