You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mini UKOPS Day 7 Blog

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

The Blogathon is over, & the Mini UKOPS Day 7 Blog is now up, HERE

Comments

• edited November 2016

As said yesterday, thanks Tikay and all that made Mini UKOPS (complete with daily blogs) possible. 

I am sure more folk, than you probable think, have enjoyed the series and the write ups.

PS....I got the Mike & The Mechanics song ref. I need a holiday.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Mini UKOPS Day 7 Blog:
    The Blogathon is over, & the Mini UKOPS Day 7 Blog is now up, HERE
    Posted by Tikay10

absolutely brilliant write ups all the way through...... informative, and all with that little bit of intended mickey taking, which made them all a joy to read,

as to the mini UKOPS once again a huge BIG UP to all at Sky Poker for listening to the community suggestions, it's what makes it so very different from all the others.

Big up to Sam as well for agreeing to all the forum comp prizes, I've just checked my list from all the various comps over the last year or so and in total there have been 360 unique entries for these, so there's life in the old dog yet eh 
  • edited November 2016
    wp sky great series and Tikay your write ups were brilliant ,  i feel numb not because i got a mention but because ive just come back from Birmingham dental hostpital urgh four needles :)
  • edited November 2016
    I've really enjoyed the mini UKOPS and the leaderboard and the write ups have definetly added to that.  Even if I do get beaten up in the write ups.

So Tikay many thanks and how's your Monday so far?
  • edited November 2016
    Well played Tikay, really enjoyed reading these each day through ukops and mini.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Mini UKOPS Day 7 Blog:
    I've really enjoyed the mini UKOPS and the leaderboard and the write ups have definetly added to that.  Even if I do get beaten up in the write ups. So Tikay many thanks and how's your Monday so far?
    Posted by Donttelmum

Ha, A+

I guess I had that coming.

Very good, very good.