You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rakeback/Turkey Question

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat
There's a way to go, but assuming I make Priority this month, I am planning on buying a turkey with my monthly 10% rakeback. Then I'm planning on cooking Christmas dinner for my family. Got my eye on this awesome Norfolk Black. Anyway -and I feel this is already getting a bit tl;dr - how much rakeback should I expect for getting 10K or so points, 95%+ of which will have come from cash? TIA. 

Comments

• edited November 2016
    It is not an easy question I am afraid as how much rakeback you get is dependant on how much rake you have paid and not on how many points you get.. Assuming you have been taking advantage of the current triple points promo (be silly not too) then for example you get 3000 points doing that instead of the 1000 points you would do normally. but they would both yield the same rake back. As you sound like its going to be close to 10000  points I would guess about £60 ish, because of the promo, any body else want a guess?
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Rakeback/Turkey Question:
    It is not an easy question I am afraid as how much rakeback you get is dependant on how much rake you have paid and not on how many points you get.. Assuming you have been taking advantage of the current triple points promo (be silly not too) then for example you get 3000 points doing that instead of the 1000 points you would do normally. but they would both yield the same rake back. As you sound like its going to be close to 10000  points I would guess about £60 ish, because of the promo, any body else want a guess?
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Ah, I see. I think. Thanks Sir Gary, makes a lot of sense.