You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Let's goooooooo Team LML

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
I'm posting this while still extremely high from the TP result tonight, so apologies if it rambles!

I honestly thought as the night went on that I was on the way out but in the end, I was lucky enough to prevail.

I missed out on the split event last week due to the TP commitments but will be there this Tuesday, working as hard as possible to give Team LML the 5th and decisive victory.

So my message is, never give up and the good things will come...........TEAM LML FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S  BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited February 2010

Oi Apprentice Luckbox lol!!!!! :):):):)

Let's get one thing very clear that team i let you become their main grand master luckbox are going DOWN that's D-O-W-N D-O-W-N Deeper and D-O-W-N (Long live the Quo lol!) and i will show how good it is to be Lord Supreme Traitoring Luckbox of Sky Poker hahahahaha lol!!! :)

In all seriousness let the best luckbox win - That will be me then lol!!!!! :):):):)

PS: Away from TKO - Serious congrats and the finishing line is in sight!........

That is all!!!

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Let's goooooooo Team LML:
    Oi Apprentice Luckbox lol!!!!! :):):):) Let's get one thing very clear that team i let you become their main grand master luckbox are going DOWN that's D-O-W-N D-O-W-N Deeper and D-O-W-N (Long live the Quo lol!) and i will show how good it is to be Lord Supreme Traitoring Luckbox of Sky Poker hahahahaha lol!!! :) In all seriousness let the best luckbox win - That will be me then lol!!!!! :):):):) PS: Away from TKO - Serious congrats and the finishing line is in sight!........ That is all!!!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    We have a plan - Team Tikay will finish 2nd - Do you need to know any more details?
    But at least you have some taste - Long Live The Quo

Well Done tonight Phil.
  • edited February 2010
    wel said phil and congratulations on TP
  • edited February 2010
    nice to see you Phil. half term already is it? ;)
  • edited February 2010
    nice to see you Phil. half term already is it? ;)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Sigh......yes its half term Rich! Worked a full (kind of) 6 weeks since xmas, and after this week off, I have to work another 6 weeks before I get another 2 weeks off :)
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Let's goooooooo Team LML : Sigh......yes its half term Rich! Worked a full (kind of) 6 weeks since xmas, and after this week off, I have to work another 6 weeks before I get another 2 weeks off :)
    Posted by phil12uk

gosh, how do you manage Phil?

• edited February 2010
    Well said Phil and very well done on Total Player mate!!
  • edited February 2010

Nicely put Phil and all the very best in your TP experience hunni xxxxx