You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker "Quickdraw" throws up freak result

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

There are no words.

1st - RicOrford

2nd Essexphil (oh the shame, losing to OrfDonk)

3rd Boring Accountant

4th IHadTrips7

5th ALLEYKITTY

6th jambeyang

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Well done Ric. unlucky Phil and matty 
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Sky Poker "Quickdraw" throws up freak result:
    There are no words. 1st - RicOrford 2nd Essexphil (oh the shame, losing to OrfDonk) 3rd Boring Accountant 4th IHadTrips7 5th ALLEYKITTY 6th jambeyang
    Posted by Tikay10
    It is no shame losing to the only presenter who is good at poker....I give you Rich "PresentAble" Orford
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker "Quickdraw" throws up freak result:
    In Response to Sky Poker "Quickdraw" throws up freak result : It is no shame losing to the only presenter who is good at poker....I give you Rich "PresentAble" Orford
    Posted by Essexphil
    More piffle.
  • edited November 2016

Thx guys.

Tikay- in the year of Brexit, Trump and Leicester City you're surprised by THIS result???

Funnily enough it took place exactly three days after my 10 year anniversary of presenting on Sky Poker Television.

As the only other person who's been on screen since the beginning...Happy Anniversary Tikay.

You're still supremely irritating though.

• edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker:
    Thx guys. Tikay- in the year of Brexit, Trump and Leicester City you're surprised by THIS result??? Funnily enough it took place exactly three days after my 10 year anniversary of presenting on Sky Poker Television. As the only other person who's been on screen since the beginning...Happy Anniversary Tikay. You're still supremely irritating though.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I shall take that as a compliment.

You doing tomorrow's Show? I am......

PS - Happy anniversary to you, too. I've actually been here 10 years & one month. The Office threw a party to celebrate that, also gave me a gold watch, and a pay rise.*

* May not be totally true.**

** May not be even slightly true.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker : I shall take that as a compliment. You doing tomorrow's Show? I am...... PS - Happy anniversary to you, too. I've actually been here 10 years & one month. The Office threw a party to celebrate that, also gave me a gold watch, and a pay rise.*   * May not be totally true.** ** May not be even slightly true.
    Posted by Tikay10

Yes, I'm doing tomorrow's show. Quite fitting really.

We have a former West Brom player on as well as our guest!

I hear the office plans to throw a party the moment you announce your retirement, but not of any plans to celebrate your ten year anniversary, if that helps.
  • edited November 2016

FML, an evening with Orford. Deep joy.

Might just throw a sickie.

Retirement? No chance of that. They might - very likely will - bring the curtain down soon, but that'll be their decision, not mine. I have no plans to retire until I'm quite old.

• edited November 2016

Nice one Rich. Diary update soon then? ;)

Looks like you broke the software though with your win....

Site Outage Tuesday 22nd November 5am-7am

posted at 21/11/2016 11:38 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 19/4/2016
    Last: 21/11/2016
    The site will be down tomorrow morning for around 2 hours at the above time. Apologies for any inconveniance.
  • edited November 2016
    Nice one Rich. Diary update soon then? ;) Looks like you broke the software though with your win.... Site Outage Tuesday 22nd November 5am-7am posted at 21/11/2016 11:38 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com Sky__James Posts: 112 First: 19/4/2016 Last: 21/11/2016 The site will be down tomorrow morning for around 2 hours at the above time. Apologies for any inconveniance.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    FYP.

Site Outrage Tuesday 22nd November 5am-7am

posted at 21/11/2016 11:38 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 19/4/2016
    Last: 21/11/2016
    The site is in shock that Orford won a tournament tonight.
    We'll take a couple of hours off 
    so we can all recover and reassess our lives.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • edited November 2016
    I've been saying this for years Rich is a Poker God when he wants to win a tournament he will do and us mere mortals can do nothing about it. He realised a long time ago if I listen to Tikay's poker tips and do the opposite I'm onto a winner.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker "Quickdraw" throws up freak result : FYP. Site Outrage Tuesday 22nd November 5am-7am posted at 21/11/2016 11:38 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com Sky__James Posts: 112 First: 19/4/2016 Last: 21/11/2016 The site is in shock that Orford won a tournament tonight. We'll take a couple of hours off  so we can all recover and reassess our lives. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Very good. You should be on the TV.
  • edited November 2016
    I reckon Rich could soon be a poker hall of famer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!