You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLES

edited February 2010 in The Shed
sky used to do many regular freeroles sometimes as much as 500 and 1000.now the freeroles are used to get into the bigger tourneys.initially sounds like a good idea but i think its a cost saving ploy by sky because theyre now not paying any money out i dont believe.15 get a seat at these big tourneys but i dont believe theres any extr cash pumped into the fund,can anyone put me right on this.i do think regarless that some 1k freeroles should be re introduced.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    its true that there are no regular cash prize freerolls on this site at the moment, there is the super6 tourney at 2pm every saturday, run in conjunction with skybet. if you want points based freerolls then its satellites only now im afraid.
  • edited February 2010
    tbh the freerolls were becoming a waste of time (imo). Good if you have no funds but tourney entry is a better option (again imo)

I actually won one soon after joining, but it took HOURS for the game to come to an end.
  • edited February 2010
    The twitteroll is a cash tourney too...you need to log on to twitter and then follow Sky Poker...you will get a tweet telling you when to play

x