You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BIG IT UP FOR DWAYYNE

ACAACA
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Not sure if this has already been posted but did anyone notice that Dwayne Stacey alias DWAAYNE cashed 113th in the main event after a 97th finish last year; maybe the suits can clarify, could be a rival to Will for sky's 1st sponsored player.

I'm sure he used to be a regular on the site, I cast doubt on his playing ability a while back until I checked his stats, lol silly me

Just thought I wud highlight it wd DWAYYNE

Comments

• edited July 2009

Interestingly, 4 Brits "crossed the line" together in the WSOP Main Event. Well done all of them, & special congrats to James Akenhead, who made the Final.
    112Lightman, SarneBristolUnited Kingdom$40,288
    113Stacey, DwayneRomseyUnited Kingdom$40,288
    114Mahrenholz, KarlLondonUnited Kingdom$40,288
    115Clark, CharlesLondonUnited Kingdom$40,288
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: BIG IT UP FOR DWAYYNE:
    Interestingly, 4 Brits "crossed the line" together in the WSOP Main Event. Well done all of them, & special congrats to James Akenhead, who made the Final. 112 Lightman, Sarne Bristol United Kingdom $40,288 113 Stacey, Dwayne Romsey United Kingdom $40,288 114 Mahrenholz, Karl London United Kingdom $40,288 115 Clark, Charles London United Kingdom $40,288
    Posted by Tikay10
    Maybe they all had to catch the same plane? lol Thats weird though, four Brits going out one after the other!!