You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

varience

It's probably just me but i've just counted a record for me at least 23 in a row post flop bad beats ranging from flopping a full house to an ace high, and losing to a miracle runner runner. Less than 1%. To qq against aa and j 6 off (why the call is beyond me) to see the table cards come out j j 6. Before you rant at me about varience I see this happen regulary litarally at least once a day sometimes i see these 1% outers hitting several times in one game  I watched a few games where the top hand never won once in the whole game.  I undersstand that computer programs can't be random but this software seems to have a ulterior motive.  One last hilarious hand yesterday, deep in a competition there are flat calls all round 200 i had AK suited so i shoved with about 3,600, i had 1 caller with about 3,800 average stacks about 4,000. He turned up 3 7 off suit. Flop 3 3 7.  I just don't understand anything anymore.  So this is my frustration with Sky sorry but I have to get it off my chest otherwise it will send me bonkers.

Comments