You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations to......., and also to.......

edited November 2016 in Poker Chat

Last night's 166 runner Sunday Major was won by Limp2Lose, who collected around £4,500. His Dad, StayOrGo, will be as excited as Keke Rosberg was yesterday, & quite right too. (Incidentally, not seen Graham on Site for a week or so, hope all is well with Daddy Graham).

Honourable mentions go to TommyD & old Sir Gary, 5th & 6th respectively.

MRBLEWPIE, _Smoothe_, HAYSIE, & stack_u all cashed, too. 

And sneaking into the money, in 24th place, was.....RicOrford. Unbelievable, Jeff.    

Comments

• edited November 2016

Meanwhile, one notable absentee from last night's Sunday Major was "railtard11". 

Anyone care to guess why he did not play last night, & where he was?

Clue? Congratulations are in order.

• edited November 2016
    Guessing without looking he won the GUKPT?

and being married to Michelle Keegan

MBN
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Congratulations to......., and also to.......:
    Last night's 166 runner Sunday Major was won by Limp2Lose , who collected around £4,500. His Dad, StayOrGo , will be as excited as Keke Rosberg was yesterday, & quite right too. (Incidentally, not seen Graham on Site for a week or so, hope all is well with Daddy Graham). Honourable mentions go to TommyD & old Sir Gary , 5th & 6th respectively.   MRBLEWPIE, _Smoothe_, HAYSIE , & stack_u all cashed, too.  And sneaking into the money, in 24th place, was..... RicOrford . Unbelievable, Jeff.    
    Posted by Tikay10

Yes, very proud indeed.

All is well with Dad, thanks TK. I just got back from the Dominican Republic (which is where I have been for a week), in time to "silent" rail, and see Gary take it down.

VWP son! (Am I allowed an exclamation mark?)

I'm still slightly jet lagged, but looking forward to resuming my normal schedule on Sky starting tomorrow tonight.

Cheers,

G
  • edited November 2016
    Very well played little g and everyone else who cashed.
  • edited November 2016
    Ty angel, and for your well wishes last night.
    Just suprised Tikay had not given me a prize for knocking RicOrford out
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to......., and also to.......:
    In Response to Congratulations to......., and also to....... : Yes, very proud indeed. All is well with Dad, thanks TK. I just got back from the Dominican Republic (which is where I have been for a week), in time to "silent" rail, and see Gary take it down. VWP son! (Am I allowed an exclamation mark?) I'm still slightly jet lagged, but looking forward to resuming my normal schedule on Sky starting tomorrow tonight. Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Ahh yes, of course, I forgot you were over in Punta Cana with the other crew.

How did it go, any success at the tables?

I see you returned with a bang yesterday, & took down the 3pm BH, well done.
  • edited November 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to......., and also to.......:
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to......., and also to....... : Ahh yes, of course, I forgot you were over in Punta Cana with the other crew. How did it go, any success at the tables? I see you returned with a bang yesterday, & took down the 3pm BH, well done.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi TK.

I busted in the 2nd last level of day 2, which unfortunately was not good enough to cash.

I did OK on the cash tables, so can't complain. Yes, I got lucky in the 3pm BH :=)

Thanks for the shout out for Gary. It gives me great satisfaction, to see him do so well.

He's quite a modest, low profile kind of guy, so you won't see him on the forum much, but I will pass on your congratulations.

Hope all is well with you and that you are still smashing the PLO8. :=)

Cheers,

G