You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Freeroll worth £5 per player?

edited December 2016 in Poker Chat

Did you know that the Winter Giveaway Freeroll (15 points on the day needed to enter) averages £2,500 per day in cash & Prizes, & that last night it had 515 entrants?

That's almost a fiver per player. For free.

It starts at 8.30pm each night, & once registration opens (5pm) you can enter HERE
 if you have earned 15 points today.    

Comments

• edited December 2016
    A fantastic giveaway by Sky, but I encountered a flaw yesterday which prevented me from entering during late registration.

I entered a £5 BH earlier in the day, then the £7 BH at 7pm and the Offordable deepststack which I assumed would give me the required 15 points but I wasn't able to enter and spent 15 minutes waiting in vain for customer services on live chat.

I later wondered if the problem was I hadn't finished my last event so my points hadn't been registered? If that is the case then a lot of people who  often can't play until the evening are going to be hard pressed to get to the 15 points before late registration is over for the free roll.

Not really a moan more a frustrated observation.
  • edited December 2016
    Yeah I think the game has to be finished.

I don't start playing till 7.30 of an evening because of work, so I tend to jump in 5 £2 DYM's as they are nice and quick
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: A Freeroll worth £5 per player?:
    A fantastic giveaway by Sky, but I encountered a flaw yesterday which prevented me from entering during late registration. I entered a £5 BH earlier in the day, then the £7 BH at 7pm and the Offordable deepststack which I assumed would give me the required 15 points but I wasn't able to enter and spent 15 minutes waiting in vain for customer services on live chat. I later wondered if the problem was I hadn't finished my last event so my points hadn't been registered? If that is the case then a lot of people who  often can't play until the evening are going to be hard pressed to get to the 15 points before late registration is over for the free roll. Not really a moan more a frustrated observation.
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Hi bud,

MrWh1te is correct, the MTT/SNG MUST be finished before you get awarded the points.