You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The door is open.

edited December 2016 in Poker Chat

The Advent Calendar door for today (Saturday 3rd December) is now open, & another 2 prizes on display. I don't even know what one of them is, but I'm sure it's very nice.

You can see the Advent Calendar HERE

Comments

• edited December 2016

Yesterday's winners were;

IDONKCALLU who collected an IPad plus £100, & in 2nd place, kingsley, who received £60 plus a Bose Sound Touch.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to The door is open.:
    The Advent Calendar door for today (Saturday 3rd December) is now open, & another 2 prizes on display. I don't even know what one of them is, but I'm sure it's very nice.   You can see the Advent Calendar HERE  
    Posted by Tikay10[/QUOTE

Not open for me.  Was same yesterday, but decided it was me.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: The door is open.:
    In Response to The door is open. :
    The Advent Calendar door for today (Saturday 3rd December) is now open , & another 2 prizes on display. I don't even know what one of them is, but I'm sure it's very nice.   You can see the Advent Calendar HERE   Posted by Tikay10[/QUOTE Not open for me.  Was same yesterday, but decided it was me.
    Posted by Glenelg
    Hi Pads,

Don't really understand that, or know how to help. As far as I am aware - both from (lack of) Forum feedback, & Contact Centre complaints, it does not appear to be a problem that many or any others are suffering.

If there were a problem with the set up, there would be plenty of complaints.