You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker Download Client

edited December 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

After a period of pain where we experienced issues with the Download Client we are now happy to say these are behind us. Not everybody experienced the issues but all clients will update in the next couple of days with issues resolved.

Thank you for baring with us during the issues.

Sam

Comments

• edited December 2016
    In Response to The Sky Poker Download Client:
    Hi Guys, After a period of pain where we experienced issues with the Download Client we are now happy to say these are behind us. Not everybody experienced the issues but all clients will update in the next couple of days with issues resolved. Thank you for baring with us during the issues. Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I wish to make it clear that I stopped short of removing my underpants.
  • edited December 2016

Great news though. 

As it happens, I was not affected by the DownLoad Client Problem, but I know a good few who were.

• edited December 2016
    Jeez just had the thought of Tikay baring his bum...................... how do you get vomit out of a computer keyboard.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Download Client:
    Jeez just had the thought of Tikay baring his bum...................... how do you get vomit out of a computer keyboard.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    The thought is oo much to bear.
  • edited December 2016
    After going back to adobe air 22 due to the recent problems with 23, I loaded up sky yesterday and flash player came up prompting me to upgrade, I did without thinking and had all tables freezing every 15 mins where I had to use task manager to end the program, I shut everything down and downloaded adobe air 24 beta, Havnt had a problem since, Just thought I'd mention it, hopefully all is resolved : )