You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cracking Promos Sky

edited December 2016 in Priority
I am quick to speak up when there is something I don't like or if Sky might have made a mistake, so I should also speak up when things are working well:

I really like the promos running the last few months: the prio premier league, the tablet giveaway and the xmas giveaway. And it is really nice that a bunch of medium volume players get to win something as well as the super high volume sickos. I know people are putting some extra volume in to win these promos so I guess that is good for sky as well.

I'd love to see some more promos like these in 2017.

Thanks

E.W.

Comments

• edited December 2016

HI EW,

Very gracious of you to say - I'll pass your comments up to the Prio Team.

It's unbelievably hard for the Prio & Marketing Teams to come up with stuff that appeals to the majority, but I think they do a pretty good job, & I've not seen any other sites that do it better.

As it happens, lots of folk agree with you. However, it's in the nature of poker people - or maybe just people generally - to take good stuff for granted, & only say something when it does not suit them personally, or when things go awry.

Have a great Xmas.
  • edited December 2016
    Agreed, they are great.  Shame I get lazy at this time of the year.

Merry Xmas!