You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

January Promo - £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat

A new Promo will debut in January, £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion.

Three separate Leaderboards each week, & it repeats weekly, so 4 times.

Weekly Leaderboards are;

Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th

Monday 9th - Sunday 15th 

Monday 16th - Sunday 22nd 

Monday 23rd - Sunday 29th

The Main Leaderboard is worth £2,000 per week

The Mini Leaderboard is worth £2,000 per week

The High Roller Leaderboard is worth £1,000 per week

Details are HERE

Comments

• edited December 2016

Please note, you MUST Opt In
  • edited December 2016

The Bounty Hunter Champion Main will pay 30 places per week

The Bounty Hunter Mini will pay 30 places per week

The Bounty Hunter High Roller will play 10 places per week
  • edited December 2016

Note there will be a £110 Bounty Hunter MTT every night at 19.45 during this Promo.

Monday to Friday it will carry a £10,000 Guarantee.

Saturday & Sunday it will carry a £15,000 Guarantee.
  • edited December 2016
    Thanks Tikay

When you opt in it says 'This promotion is no longer available' 

:)
  • ommomm
    edited December 2016
    Nearly the same, when I press the opt in button it says the password champion is no longer valid.

Great promo as usual, so pleased to hear there will be a nightly £110, hope it gets the support it deserves so that the guarantee doesn't get reduced.

Can you release the satellite schedule for it or at least post it, with it starting earlier instead of 9pm I presume there will be some guarantee'd seats £24 Sats earlier than usual. Might have to give up work for the month or get divorced... Or both.

Well done again Sky.

• edited December 2016

^^^^

All noted, lads.

I'm just a-guessing here, but I'd say Opt In does not become available until January 2nd, the day the Promo starts.

I'll ask the question though, & you'll deffo get a reply from me before it starts, though maybe not today. Depends if the right folk are in the office today.
  • edited December 2016

Satellite schedule (Ommy).

Be surprised if there are not Satellites to that £110 jobbie, but again, whether I can get the details pre-Xmas holiday remains to be seen.

I will let you know before the Promo starts though, fo sho.

Have a great Xmas mate.
  • edited December 2016

Opt In

Apologies Gents.

It should have been enabled already, but something went wrong.

All being well, Opt In will be available very shortly. (i.e., this morning).

Probably.
  • edited December 2016

Opt In

I am assured this IS now available.

Apologies for the minor cockupaments. 
  • edited December 2016
    Does this mean no freezout main/mini on tuesdays?
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to January Promo - £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion:
    A new Promo will debut in January, £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion . Three separate Leaderboards each week, & it repeats weekly, so 4 times.   Weekly Leaderboards are; Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Monday 9th - Sunday 15th  Monday 16th - Sunday 22nd  Monday 23rd - Sunday 29th The Main Leaderboard is worth £2,000 per week The Mini Leaderboard is worth  £2,000 per week The High Roller Leaderboard is worth £1,000 per week Details are HERE
    Posted by Tikay10

WOW, great promo and fantastic to have a daily High Roller!

This is a great promo for all MTT players, and separating the Mini, Main and High Roller leagues makes it available for all budgets.

Outstanding work SKY!

Cheers,

G

P.S. I assume we only have to opt in once for the month and not each week.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: January Promo - £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion:
    Does this mean no freezout main/mini on tuesdays?
    Posted by Phantom66
    I am guessing that is the case, yes.
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to January Promo - £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion : WOW, great promo and fantastic to have a daily High Roller! This is a great promo for all MTT players, and separating the Mini, Main and High Roller leagues makes it available for all budgets. Outstanding work SKY! Cheers, G P.S. I assume we only have to opt in once for the month and not each week.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    As far as I can see, yes, you just need to opt in once.

Should be a fun Promo. 

The 3 Leaderboards will be updated each day, too. 100% certainly. Probably.  
  • edited December 2016
    Great stuff, love the fact that Sky are trying to offer promos to everyone, with happy days running throughout january as well.
  • edited December 2016
    Great stuff, love the fact that Sky are trying to offer promos to everyone, with happy days running throughout january as well.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Not being a pedant, Hendo, but it's Happy HOURS not Happy Days in January.

Happy Days is all day some days, Happy Hours is some hours every day.  
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: January Promo - £20,000 Bounty Hunter Champion : As far as I can see, yes, you just need to opt in once. Should be a fun Promo.  The 3 Leaderboards will be updated each day, too. 100% certainly. Probably.   
    Posted by Tikay10

100% certainly/probably?

It's so tempting to reply with multiple exclamation marks when you do that!

But I just can't do it to you, so one will have to suffice.

Merry Boxing Day! :=)
  • edited December 2016

^^^^

Ha, I just needed to give myself a little emergency escape clause. It has been known that Leaderboards have not been updated on occasion. Not often like. About the same frequency as I fold to 3 bets.  

• edited December 2016
    great stuff for all player levels, looking forward to it, just opted in with no problems
  • edited December 2016
    Sounds like a fun promo - Opted in
  • edited December 2016
  • edited December 2016
    opt in still isnt working for me
  • edited December 2016
    Posted by jubb

Hey Jubb.

Sorry not related to this thread, but could you please confirm your availability on the Ryder Cup thread?

Many thanks,

G
  • edited December 2016
    Posted by jubb
    Hi jubb, if you try again it should work now. Cheers
  • edited December 2016
    Ive had a read..it does look pleasingly equally fair, great comp, I just need to get better.
  • edited December 2016
    Great promos including the happy hours. Kudos Sky team.
  • edited December 2016
    why is there nothing for the micro stakes mini all-in sat losing players?  Sky are always looking after everone except me.  Not fair.  This isn't a moan btw, I'm just stating facts.
  • edited December 2016
    OK, I have read the t&cs (sad barsteward that I am)

1.  There is a typo in para 11 as it says buy-in to main is £100 + £10 in stead of £30 + £3

2.  It says the promo ends at 23:59 on the dates listed.  So if a bounty is taken after midnight (in the designated tournement) on the Sunday night does that mean it will not count?  Or will it count towards the next week?  I assume the former but needs to be clear as final places could be close and come down to this.

3.  Will the Sunday Major run alongside this or be cancelled?
  • edited December 2016
    why is there nothing for the micro stakes mini all-in sat losing players?  Sky are always looking after everone except me.  Not fair.  This isn't a moan btw, I'm just stating facts.
    Posted by SoLack

Just too good, take a bow :)
  • edited December 2016
    Excellent promo with excellent timing for me coming off my poker break!
  • edited December 2016
    OK, I have read the t&cs (sad barsteward that I am) 1.  There is a typo in para 11 as it says buy-in to main is £100 + £10 in stead of £30 + £3 2.  It says the promo ends at 23:59 on the dates listed.  So if a bounty is taken after midnight (in the designated tournement) on the Sunday night does that mean it will not count?  Or will it count towards the next week?  I assume the former but needs to be clear as final places could be close and come down to this. 3.  Will the Sunday Major run alongside this or be cancelled?
    Posted by SoLack
    Dear Mr Barsteward - or may I just call you Sad?

1) You are correct. It will be amended before the Promo commences.

2) I would assume the former. Any other answer would - imo - be illogical. I'd say the Promo "week" ends after the 3 Sunday Night MTT's conclude, just in case they run beyond midnight. I have notified the Office as to both 1) & 2) & I'm sure it will be corrected before the thing starts.

3) I have no idea. With a £110 BH @ 19.45, a £33 BH @ 20.00 & a £5.50 BH @ 20.30, I'm not sure where the Sunday Major would fit. However, I'm sure James has addressed this & will do whatever he thinks best. We still have 2 weeks to sort that one - it does not become relevant until January 8th, so I am not going to bother James with that question today. 

Have a great Xmas, Paul.