You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Missing from the lobby? £11 BH at 17:00

edited December 2016 in Poker Chat

this was doing ok.  remember it was changed from £5.50 to £11 a few weeks ago.  since then it has rarely failed to beat its guarantee, so i think that missing from the lobby is just an oversight.  but just a guess.

Comments

• edited December 2016

Morning Rob, James got back to me on this last night after I sent him a note.

No, it has not been dropped, but it wont be running again until UKOPS ends, after which it will resume.

On a personal note, please give George my best wishes, tell him I hope he has the best Christmas ever.

• edited December 2016

thanks tikay

my best guess was that it was clearing the decks in preparation for UKOPS as 5pm is one of the seven key timeslots.

i will show George your note, thank you.

have a fab day, you and gill.  christmas is your personal synchronised break.

rob

• edited December 2016

Thanks Rob.

Gill is spending today & tomorrow with her family - her Dad is very old, & not in the best of health, so it's important she is with him. I don't do "family", so I'm very happily spending Xmas Day & Boxing day on my own, which is great, (genuinely), I can play a bit of poker, & watch all the sport on TV.

She arrives on the 27th, laden with umpteen bags of food & tosh, so no more poker for me from the 27th until the New Year.

We are having our own Xmas Dinner on the 28th, & I'm taking her up to the West End on the 29th - Afternoon Tea at a posh hotel, then to the Theatre to see a show.

• edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Missing from the lobby? £11 BH at 17:00:
    Thanks Rob. Gill is spending today & tomorrow with her family - her Dad is very old, & not in the best of health, so it's important she is with him. I don't do "family", so I'm very happily spending Xmas Day & Boxing day on my own, which is great, (genuinely), I can play a bit of poker, & watch all the sport on TV. She arrives on the 27th, laden with umpteen bags of food & tosh, so no more poker for me from the 27th until the New Year.   We are having our own Xmas Dinner on the 28th, & I'm taking her up to the West End on the 29th - Afternoon Tea at a posh hotel, then to the Theatre to see a show.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Will have to try that one with the Mrs tomorrow before our visit to the mother in law! All the best for Xmas and new year