You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*WARNING: PROFANITY WITHIN* The Pudding with the Bunny Feet - again again...... again

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
My last couple of weeks of reintroducing myself to the world of SKY Poker: - 

Gen ital chinching finishes
Squeeky bum hole moments
The taste of my own aortas thrumming in my mouth - but a win in 9th place whoop

General nauseating dickheaded shoving WITH NOTHING in their hole (but their own Schlongs)

OMG stop, please just stop

Good God what was I thinking?

Why oh why did I call? 

Why oh why did THEY call? 

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST CHECK - why must you always bet???? GAHHH knobnose! 

Boooooooo I lost :-(
Ahhhhhhhhh shittums

Bu*ger it all to hell; shove shove shove!

Shove you soon

The Pudding :-) 

Comments

• edited December 2016
    If only some others were so open about their multiaccounting. It makes a refreshing change.
    Well done you

Ps Have you managed to raise the funds for your alien statue yet from any other forums?
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: *WARNING: PROFANITY WITHIN* The Pudding with the Bunny Feet - again again...... again:
    If only some others were so open about their multiaccounting. It makes a refreshing change. Well done you Ps Have you managed to raise the funds for your alien statue yet from any other forums?
    Posted by Jac35
    Hi Jac - I cannot believe that you remembered the alien. We did get the cash together (although no other forums were used) and our neighbour got the statue. She was very happy - no one had given her such a thoughtful gift before and so she was very moved by the whole thing. It was lovely and I did get a photo of her too with the Alien. 

What does MultiAccounting mean - I understand that it would be having more than one account, but I only have a different name and what not because my old account was disabled or some such and it needed unlocking- something like that, but I assure you I am no shill- I haven't the skill lol

When I play I can be highly abusive to the screen - I can only vent that way as the chat function on the mobile app is gash! 
    Who isn't abusive internally when playing?? Still, all in the name of fun and it is fun, even the semi-pro heavy ranting is enjoyable.

Pudd x

• edited December 2016
    Hi, Welcome back. How is your partner ( in crime ? ;) doing these days ?
    May I suggest your current Venting is not good for your game, it will get worse, acceptance ( of variance, win or lose) is key.
    I look forward to the next stage of your development, have a Happy , healthy New Year.
  • edited December 2016
    Timed £5.50 came 4th. Super chuffed!
  • edited January 2017
    The Monday night DTD's: I missed out on the first DTD but happily entered the 2nd and 3rd. 

Knocked out of the 3rd after losing 1500 chips through not paying attention to the amount I was calling and ended up with 26.something chips. Got back up to 300 and something but was taken out before I could get any kind of comeback going, still, that's Poker....... wait no........ that's being a wolly and not paying attention. 

2nd DTD still going, but I am losing faith in my ability as a player as the numbers decrease within the tournament and my stack is the smallest on the table - I desperately need to double up, but the cards are being fickle, I play the strong hands and the table cards are horrid, I junk the naff hands and I could have had a flush, a sraight, 3 of kind - savage watching once folded at times; now that is Poker! 

Wish me luck for the rest of the DTD, and I will see you all on the other side :-) 

Pudd x

I crashed and burned from the DTD - always next time, I'll get em then :-D
  • edited January 2017
    Tried out the Deep Stack; 119 players and I came 34th. Is that naff or doing ok?? I am happy with the way I played just wish I were better.......
    However, 34th is I guess better then being the first one out or the one who goes before the prizes start to roll out.... how many of us have been the latter player??? 

Main thing is to keep playing and get the play time. It all adds to the skill set experience equips a player with over time, cliche as it maybe. 

'I am a cliche' Polystyrene (X-Ray Specs circa 1979) oh and 'Bondage up your's' :-D

Pudd x 
  • edited January 2017
    A hand of cards over lunch? Don't mind if I do :-) 

What did you have for lunch today?????

Pudd x 
  • edited January 2017
    No pled for a week but looming forward to getting my late night game on!!!!!!!

12.45 timed, here I come��

Pudd