You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ironman question

edited January 2017 in Priority
Is there anyway of tracking how many days we have hit the target?  I realise we can check points in our account history but can we trust that will the same method sky will use.

Many Thanks,

James

Comments

• edited January 2017

Morning James,

As far as I am aware, there are no plans to publish any sort of Daily List of those who have earned the points requirement on any given day.

If you check your daily Points in "My Account", it should be exactly the same as the number Sky Poker use - as I would assume the numbers are based on the same Data "Report".

PS - Happy New Year to you & yours. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Ironman question:
    Thanks Tikay. You'll be pleased to hear I wore my best attire over Xmas.  Would have made you proud. Happy New Year to you too.  Roll on the long summer nights and trips to Vegas.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Never in doubt.

When I see you, & your, err, mode of dress, it reminds me of golfers like the late Payne Stewart, John Daley, or Rickie Fowler. 

They dress outrageously badly, so bad it makes the eyes bleed. But they are very good at golf, so they can get away with it. If I dressed like that on the golf course, I'd get laughed out of town, as I'm useless. You have to be really good to get away with dressing so badly.

So take it as a compliment that you are poker's answer to Payne, John & Rickie in golf. I mean, you are REALLY good at the poker, but my oh my, those clothes......

I'm assuming someone else chooses that garb, right? 

• edited January 2017
    "10. Please note, if a tournament overlaps midnight any points earned by entering will be carried over to the following day. This is also the case for Sit & Go's that begin after midnight. "

What does this mean? What about sng's that begin before midnight?

• edited January 2017

That's a very good question Aavistan.

I'll see if I can get clarification. I suspect the word "after" should be replaced by "before", but let's see what the suits say.
  • edited January 2017

Hi Aavistan,

I have heard back from the Suits.

If a SNG starts BEFORE midnight, but ends AFTER midnight, the points will be awarded in the following day. (The day it ended, not the day it started).

Apologies for the slightly confusing wordage.
  • edited January 2017

The relevant T & C has now been amended to read as follows;

"10. Please note, if a tournament overlaps midnight any points earned by entering will be carried over to the following day. This is also the case for Sit & Go's that begin before midnight." 

Thanks for mentioning this, it was a bit confusing as worded.
  • edited January 2017
    I guess  i missed wednesday's target then.. damn.. i really thought it's enough to start the games before midnight. 

Great promo anyway, i hope i can still make it. :)
  • edited January 2017
    I guess  i missed wednesday's target then.. damn.. i really thought it's enough to start the games before midnight.  Great promo anyway, i hope i can still make it. :)
    Posted by Aavistan
    I like your alias
    I guessed that you were Finnish and so I looked it up and, even more like (I'm pretty sad)

Weirdly whenever I see you it reminds me of an old advert. I was convinced that it said "from Italia to Briton" somewhere in it but I appear to be wrong 

• edited January 2017
    Haha thanks Jac and that is an amazing advert! LOL
  • edited January 2017
    I guess  i missed wednesday's target then.. damn.. i really thought it's enough to start the games before midnight.  Great promo anyway, i hope i can still make it. :)
    Posted by Aavistan
    Good luck, pretty sure you can do it.
  • edited January 2017
    The relevant T & C has now been amended to read as follows; "10. Please note, if a tournament overlaps midnight any points earned by entering will be carried over to the following day. This is also the case for Sit & Go's that begin before midnight."   Thanks for mentioning this, it was a bit confusing as worded.
    Posted by Tikay10

Are the points carried over in the 'my account' section too?

I have a couple of days where I am close, but it states that I am over in all days in question.  I can't be sure all my games were finished before midnight.

Apologies for adding to your work load but the better half wants taken out tomorrow night.

• edited January 2017
    I guess I'm just looking for clarity from your earlier response.
  • edited January 2017
    I guess I'm just looking for clarity from your earlier response.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Hi m8,

I'm trying to get a clear & concise reply from the Team in Leeds, bear with me please. Mark - who you have met (the good looking one, not Sam)  - is helping me on this, so fingers crossed I'll be back with a concise answer shortly.

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Ironman question : Hi m8, I'm trying to get a clear & concise reply from the Team in Leeds, bear with me please. Mark - who you have met (the good looking one, not Sam)  - is helping me on this, so fingers crossed I'll be back with a concise answer shortly.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay, no probs if not.  Good looking bunch you have at Sky, hard working....questionable.  ;)
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Ironman question : Thanks Tikay, no probs if not.  Good looking bunch you have at Sky, hard working....questionable.  ;)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I assume you are referring to Plimsoll Sam.  Honestly, he was in Vegas 2 weeks, & I don't think he even opened his Laptop.

I've not heard back yet, but if I do, I'll let you know straight away.

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Ironman question : I assume you are referring to Plimsoll Sam.  Honestly, he was in Vegas 2 weeks, & I don't think he even opened his Laptop. I've not heard back yet, but if I do, I'll let you know straight away.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    To busy opening his wallet.
  • edited January 2017
    Anyone able to check there points for the day? Mine doesn't seem to be working for an unknown reason and I stupidly didn't look at how many I started on!
  • edited January 2017
    Anyone able to check there points for the day? Mine doesn't seem to be working for an unknown reason and I stupidly didn't look at how many I started on!
    Posted by JimiAls1
    My Account >Search by date range
  • edited January 2017
    Posted by JimiAls1
    Bit late now I know Jim, but I had the same problem in that I couldn't click on the dates. I found that if I just typed an 8 in each box and clicked "show poker points" it worked fine. Hope this helps,

Regards, Ed.