You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker deepstacks

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
Whats peoples thoughts on the prize pool on theses..............I think they pay to many places...........to many small prizes.........I think they should cut them down and pay maybe onlt top 12......therefore a bit more money for prize winners, instead of pittence for say top 20 runners............whats your thoughts people??

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Idea is to give more players a piece of the pie.

If someone sats into a £110 MTT, for example, if they min cash for £150 they'll be pretty chuffed.

If it's a £5.50 MTT and the min cash is £8, maybe not so.

THe idea is ok, but probably has different implications based on the Buyin level.

• edited January 2017
    Totally agree Larson7.......thats my point......
  • edited January 2017
    Yeh they changed the payouts for non bounty hunter tournaments to pay more places which is bad for any player who has the intention of making some money from poker.

They didnt need to do this really as the schedule is dominated by bounty hunters where the majority of players who dont cash still get something in return and can even profit too sometimes from the bounties, in which keeps players bankrolls alive for longer.

• edited January 2017
    I totally agree at micro stakes you can win money and have fun.

But if you make final table it is nice to get rewarded.

Anything under 11 pound buy in please go back to old system.

Daggers