You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

chat box

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
hi all,

could someone tell me how to go about getting the chat box in full format to the right of the table as you look at the screen. never used it for it years, then it just appeared and i liked it being there, my pc restarted and now its gone and i cant see how or where to get it back.
thanks to anyone who can help

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to chat box:
    hi all, could someone tell me how to go about getting the chat box in full format to the right of the table as you look at the screen. never used it for it years, then it just appeared and i liked it being there, my pc restarted and now its gone and i cant see how or where to get it back. thanks to anyone who can help
    Posted by benhur7200
    If you click & hold the edge of the table, then drag it towards the right, the chat box will then appear on the right hand side.

It works best if you reduce the height of the table first.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: chat box:
    In Response to chat box : If you click & hold the edge of the table, then drag it towards the right, the chat box will then appear on the right hand side. It works best if you reduce the height of the table first.
    Posted by POKERTREV

Cheers and thanks for that. as soon as i read your post i did that , ahh of course lol

thanks

• edited January 2017
    so are you saying you can have the chat to the right hand side if you want it there, instead of in the bottom left hand corner??? I have just tried dragging table but it wont let me!!
  • edited January 2017
    Me niether Camilog, I cant get it there, Ive been clicking edge of table and dragging manicly.
  • edited January 2017
    I usually click on the far right of the table approx half way up the table size - and drag the line to the far right.  Makes it much easier to chat I think :)  

Good luck on the tables.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: chat box:
    so are you saying you can have the chat to the right hand side if you want it there, instead of in the bottom left hand corner??? I have just tried dragging table but it wont let me!!
    Posted by camilog

Sussed it mumsie....... you need to make the window smaller, thengrab the right hand side of the window (not the table) and pull it all the way to the right, then the chat will go to the right hand side.........hope that helps..