You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Come to the TKO Party!

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
In Response to Re: Come to the TKO Party!:
As a big untied fan im afraid ill miss the party tonight, shame it sounds like it would be a good toruny to play in but ill be to busy watching United stuff milan
Posted by 35suited
Or perhaps they will become undone?

All the best.

Comments

• edited February 2010

Tonight at 7pm is the fifth & Final leg of TKO II, (excluding next week's £1,000 Winners Freeroll which one assumes will be restricted to Team tikay),

However, there will be a celebration Tourney at 9pm tonight, called "TKO After Party". The Entry Fee will be £3.30.*

As soon as details of the Structure, clock, starting chips etc are known, I'll Post them up here.

Should be a tidy Tourney though, & I'll deffo play it, probs Lisa & Rich too, if they are available.

Laterz.

*Edited at 15.20 to reflect correct Entry Fee.
  • edited February 2010
    As a big united fan im afraid ill miss the party tonight, shame it sounds like it would be a good toruny to play in but ill be to busy watching United stuff milan
  • edited February 2010
    As a big united fan im afraid ill miss the party tonight, shame it sounds like it would be a good toruny to play in but ill be to busy watching United stuff milan
    Posted by 35suited
    considering united have never scored a goal in milan i think your being a little over confident, would love nothing more than a stuffing for slurp alex and company
  • edited February 2010

Whoops - my apologies.

It now transpires that the Tourney is £3.30, and NOT £5.50 as I suggested earlier.

I was asked to put the thread up, but I was working on third-hand information. I am sorry.

I will Edit my Original Post now.
  • edited February 2010

But the good news is that Sky Poker are adding £100 to the Prize-Pool.

Happy Days!
  • edited February 2010

It's a 2,500 starting stack, with 5 minute Blinds, and starts at 9pm.

The Current Prize Pool is £103 - that's the £100 added by Sky, & my Entry Fee, as I'm the only Entry so far.

So if nobody else enters, I shall get the lot......
  • edited February 2010
    cant we have 10 min blinds?--5 mins is silly!--bingo tournie imo
  • edited February 2010
    It's a 2,500 starting stack, with 5 minute Blinds, and starts at 9pm. The Current Prize Pool is £103 - that's the £100 added by Sky, & my Entry Fee, as I'm the only Entry so far. So if nobody else enters, I shall get the lot......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay - Surely you will not be allowed to enter, as you will have nothing to celebrate after tonights TKO result lol
  • edited February 2010
    extreme more silly but if we have to lets show lml how its done gl to all fellow tikays
  • edited February 2010
    can i enter to rub your nose in it after we defeat u tonight? lol
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Come to the TKO Party! : considering united have never scored a goal in milan i think your being a little over confident, would love nothing more than a stuffing for slurp alex and company
    Posted by webby234
    sorry what was you saying???? ROONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY