You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat

edited January 2017 in Priority
Where/how do I report DISGUSTING chat from a player?

I joined a 0.50/1 spin up game to see some sort of fued happening between LemonSauce and another player. LemonSauce said he hopes the other player dies a horrible death of either cancer or getting burned with acid. I told him he needed to be quiet and was told to die of aids! Is this really the chat that we want here? I do have photos of what was said. This was all over a 2bb pot aswell. Remembering something else, he asked me if I had a daughter he could Fook. 

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Complain to CC, it is not what we want. Some people are very brave protected by their keyboard. keyboard warriors they are called.
  • edited January 2017
    Either CC or fire TK a private message, I dont know if you can PM pics.

I usually report vile comments too. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Chat:
    Where/how do I report DISGUSTING chat from a player? I joined a 0.50/1 spin up game to see some sort of fued happening between LemonSauce and another player. LemonSauce said he hopes the other player dies a horrible death of either cancer or getting burned with acid. I told him he needed to be quiet and was told to die of aids! Is this really the chat that we want here? I do have photos of what was said. This was all over a 2bb pot aswell. Remembering something else, he asked me if I had a daughter he could Fook. 
    Posted by JimiAls1
    Hi m8,

I will bring this to the attention of the correct people first thing tomorrow.

I assume this was related to your question to me on the Tables earlier rhis evening - if so, consider it sorted by it being sent upstairs.

This sort of chat would be completely unacceptable.
  • edited January 2017

Morning Jim.

The matter has now been dealt with as appropriate.

Sincere apologies that you & your table companions were subjected to this.
  • edited January 2017
    Get a life Jimi crying on the forum about a bit of poker table banter. 
  • edited January 2017
    is that what we call banter now,i think its called abuse and he should be banned

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Chat:
    Get a life Jimi crying on the forum about a bit of poker table banter. 
    Posted by MULLINSFC

Pretty sure this 'banter' would earn a good paggering in most pubs up and down the land.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Chat:
    is that what we call banter now,i think its called abuse and he should be banned
    Posted by brinna12

I think it would be considered 'banter' at a home game in downtown Al-Raqqah.

• edited January 2017
    It's poker boys you are there to take people's money it's not a gentleman's game. Any chat should be allowed and shouldn't be moderated.
  • edited January 2017
    Does that apply to live poker as well or just online? 
  • edited January 2017
    doubt it would happen live .think there would be blood  lol

• edited January 2017
    MullinsFC your obviously to thick to talk to so I will ignore you're comments! Yes Tikay that was what it was about and thanks for following this up! 
    he hopes the other player dies a horrible death of either cancer or getting burned with acid...yeah sure! Just a bit of friendly banter. Especially as it was over a sb vs bb limped pot till the river...it's not even acceptable over all the money in the world sized pot.
    Anyway hoefully all sorted and this vile human has recieved appropriate punishment.
  • edited January 2017

A post on this thread has been deleted by the Moderators.

The abuse as described in the OP will never be permitted here, or on any licensed Online Site or B & M Room, & nor should it be. Abusing others is not part of poker. 

It is unacceptably anwhere, though nobody would have the courage to say it face to face.

The thread is closed.