You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Midweek Betting Tues 16th

edited February 2010 in The Shed
Ok not had a bet for acouple of weeks now, been concetrating on playing poker rather than betting, but after being on a dym with quagmire (which he won) and talking about betting I had to have one :)

Only a small bet as its came out ofmy poker br, had £156.54 so I only bet 6.54 ive gone for.....

Striling 13/8
Manu 13/8
Madrid 11/10
Accrington 6/4
Sheff wed 11/10

had five £1 4 folds  and £1.54 acca, dont really expect it to come in, only spent a couple of minutes looking.

Good luck to all who have had a bet tonight unless u backed milan ;)

Gareth

Comments

• edited February 2010
    £1.00
    1. Morecambe v Burton Albion
    2. Morecambe @ 6/5
    3. Yeovil v Colchester
    4. Colchester @ 6/4
    5. Plymouth v Swansea
    6. Swansea @ 11/10
    7. Blackpool v Middlesbro'
    8. Draw @ 9/4
    9. Simon, G v Rochus, O
    10. Simon, G @ 4/11
    11. Lyon v Real Madrid
    12. Real Madrid @ 11/10
    £10.00
    1. Notts Co. v Grimsby
    2. Notts Co. @ 4/9
    3. Leeds v Walsall
    4. Leeds @ 2/5
    5. Williams, V v Lisicki, S
    6. Williams, V @ 1/4
    7. Benneteau, J v Bohli, S
    8. Benneteau, J @ 2/7
      1. edited February 2010

Good luck guys, i'll post mine before the Everton game kicks off at 5.45pm.

A few tennis ones thrown in there Hartshorn, what's your knowledge like?  I once had a tennis acca where i got 23 out of 24, Patty Schnyder let me down and she was 1/9. I've never forgiven her for that.  Haven't seen her on the circuit for a while so it seems like that contract killer did his job well.

2. edited February 2010
        1st acca:

Everton
        Real Madrid
        Stoke
        Forest
        Leeds
        Brian Munich
        Newcastle

£1 pays £65
      3. edited February 2010
        £1 ACCA FOR ME

EVERTON 8/13
        SHEFF WED 11/10
        LEEDS  2/5
        ALTHRINGHAM 3/4
        OXFORD 20/23
        ALFRETON 4/6

PAYS ABOUT 25/1
      4. edited February 2010
        Sporting Lisbon + Real Madrid double 10-1.

edited: :O just seen Quagmire had Madrid, what a waste of £5
      5. edited February 2010
        In Response to Re: Midweek Betting Tues 16th:
        Sporting Lisbon + Real Madrid double 10-1. edited: :O just seen Quagmire had Madrid, what a waste of £5
        Posted by Mr_Miyagi
        Ask Sky for a refund mate. I posted them early so you could check em and then have plenty of time to choose some alternatives.
      6. edited February 2010
        Here's my draw acca:

AC Milan v Man Utd
        Blackpool v Boro
        Cardiff v West Brom
        Scunthorpe v The Dingles
        Sheff Wed v Donny
        Yeovil v Colchester

1226/1! If this comes in then the Freddos and lapdances are on me.
      7. edited February 2010

Put £5 on this, pays £93 if it comes in.

FootballCoca Cola ChampionshipPlymouth v SwanseaUnder/Over 2.5 Goals 16/02/2010 19:45Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6  
        FootballCoca Cola ChampionshipPeterborough v IpswichUnder/Over 2.5 Goals 16/02/2010 19:45Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6  
        FootballCoca Cola ChampionshipNottm. Forest v Sheff. UtdUnder/Over 2.5 Goals 16/02/2010 19:45Over 2.5 Goals @ evens  
        FootballCoca Cola ChampionshipBristol City v LeicesterUnder/Over 2.5 Goals 16/02/2010 19:45Under 2.5 Goals @ 4/6  
        FootballCoca Cola ChampionshipBlackpool v Middlesbro'Under/Over 2.5 Goals 16/02/2010 19:45Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6
        No good but did have a single bet on Plymouth/Swansea which came in so still made £5 profit.
      8. edited February 2010
        Coming off my first half decent win for weeks on Saturday, I feel lucky, so gone for this 1,075/1 shot.

Lyon v Real Madrid Draw @ 21/10AC Milan v Man. Utd Draw @ 2/1Leeds v Walsall Leeds @ 2/5Sheff. Wed v Doncaster Draw @ 12/5Cardiff v West Brom West Brom @ 8/5Bristol City v Leicester Draw @ 9/4Blackpool v Middlesbro' Middlesbro' @ 15/8GL all DOHH
      9. edited February 2010
        Some really tricky looking games tonight but I've managed to find 5 that I feel quite comfortable with given the relative home & away form of the teams:

Derby to beat Preston (H) @ 11/10
        Forest to beat Sheff Utd (H) @ 4/5
        Leeds to beat Walsall (H) @ 2/5
        Queen of the South to beat Ayr (H) @ 8/13
        Sheff Weds to beat Doncaster (H) @ 11/10

These 5 are currently returning 17/1 so well worth a small dabble.

Good luck all
      10. edited February 2010
        What do everton think they are doing beating Sporting? ah well it was worth t for the odds. need a good comeback!
      11. edited February 2010
        so many of us back shef wed, there bound to loose get ya money on doncaster now!!!
      12. edited February 2010
        so many of us back shef wed, there bound to loose get ya money on doncaster now!!!
        Posted by 35suited
        and there 1 nil down at half time
      13. edited February 2010
        Leeds and Real Madrid suck!
      14. edited February 2010

Man U have been very good tonight but this Milan side is reminiscent of Father Ted's over-75 five-a-side team.

15. edited February 2010
        Posted by 35suited
        Dont say i never tip ya a winner just shame i was on the other team :(
      16. edited February 2010
        Im tempted to lump on porto tonight, in a similar place to arsenal in the league they are 3rd and 9 points of the lead.  They played 10 at home and are unbeaten winning 8 of them, and to top it off arsenal have lots of injury concerns.

Dont like backing against english teams in Europe just think therea big price all things considering
      17. edited February 2010
        Im tempted to lump on porto tonight, in a similar place to arsenal in the league they are 3rd and 9 points of the lead.  They played 10 at home and are unbeaten winning 8 of them, and to top it off arsenal have lots of injury concerns. Dont like backing against english teams in Europe just think therea big price all things considering
        Posted by 35suited
        Don't think Arsenal have won a european away game in 2 years so you could be onto something here. Although Porto ruined my mate's 8 team acca at the weekend, drawing 0-0 away at 2nd bottom Leixoes(the swines).
      18. edited February 2010
        STILL THINK ARSENAL WILL BE TO STRONG FOR PORTO THE PORTUGESE LEAGUE IS POOR AND NOT BEING IN THE TO 2 MEANS YOUR HAVING A BAD SEASON.
        WILL BE DOUBLING THEM UP WITH PALACE WHO WOULD BE PLAY OFF CHASING WITHOUT THE 10 POINT DEDUCTION. AND HAVE ONLY LOST MOSES SINCE GOING INTO ADMINIASTATION.

ARSENAL 21/10
        PALACE 13/10  PAYS OVER 6/1
      19. edited February 2010
        Just a small £1 bet on a long shot for me tonight.

Porto/Arsenal - DRAW @ 9/4
        Wigan/Bolton - DRAW @ 9/4
        Notts Co to beat Grimsby (H) @ 4/9
        Newcastle to beat Coventry (H) @ 4/9

This currently returns 21/1
      20. edited February 2010
        I havent had a bet in the end, i know theres still time but will just watch tonight.

Nearly had £20 on porto

and

nearly had £50 double notts county and bayern munich, the double pays slighlty over evens and really should be easy money
      21. edited February 2010
        knew porto was a good thing :(