You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i cant play poker

edited February 2010 in The Shed
cuz im fuming alan wiley should never ref a prem nay any match again,i feel sick if that wasnt a goal i dont know what is.lets look after the big boys eh you spineless,gutless excuse of an  official.i could say more but i,d be banned ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• edited February 2010

What happened? I had Stoke down for a win tonight, d@mn you Alan Wiley.

• edited February 2010
    Watching it on sky sports 2 now. Some shocking decisions. How did Vieira not get get sent off for kicking out at Whelan? Seems like Mr Wiley is on the Man City payroll.
  • edited February 2010
    faye deservedly sent off but the rest of his decisions,well what can you say.viera should should of gone fost half and as for the goal aaarrrgggghhhh why was that dissallowed,scandalous he should be sacked,but it,ll get brushed under the carpet cuz it were little old stoke..oh man im going bed before explode with rage..its great being in the prem but it really makes me sick how they look down on the smaller teams.SHOW SOME RESPECT GODDAMIT... aaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh
  • edited February 2010
    Wow, what a truly awful display of refereeing Stoke......it does beg the old questions about football being on the level and technology.......Other sports can use technology, why not Football?, especially as the refs are rank-rotten and always biased to the top teams.

You could write a book on the stuff that Man***ter Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, etc...get the benefit of the doubt on.
  • edited February 2010
    Can't believe that goal was disallowed. Shawcross rose majestically, why do keepers get so much protection, they have the advantage of another 2 ft so players should be allowed to challenge. You can't even jump with them nowadays without a foul being called.
  • edited February 2010
    You cant even look at them funny quag....
  • edited February 2010
    You're not wrong there mate
  • edited February 2010
    I can't play poker either!
  • edited February 2010
    STOKE M8 IF YOU THINK WILEYS BAD WAIT TILL YOU GET FRIEND. WE HAD HIM FOR SUNDERLAND GAME LAST WEEK HE WAS ABYSMAL. MANAGED TO SEND THE WRONG BLOKE OFF (MISTOOK A 6FT 2 PORTUGEESE BLOKE FOR A 5FT 4 ALGERIAN) UNTIL ROCHA CONFESSED.IN THE FIRST HALF HE GAVE US ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INCLUDING TURNING DOWN A PENALTY FLYING BODYCHECK  BY TURNER ON DINDANE THAT HULK HOGAN WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD OFF.
    EVEN GRANT LOST IT AT HALF TIME AND FLEW ON LOOKING LIKE HE WAS GONNA NUT HIM.
    CAME OUT FOR THE SECOND HALF (FIRST TIME IVE HEARD THE WHOLE GROUND W@@@ER A REF ON TO THE PITCH).
    DONT KNOW WETHER HED SEEN THE DECSISION IN THE FIRST HALF OR IF THE REFS ASSESSOR HAD A WORD BUT SECOND HALF HE WAS ALL OUT TO MAKE SURE WE EQUALISED GAVE THE MAKEMS NOTHING SENT OF TWO PLAYERS AND ADDED SIX MINUTES TO A GAME WHERE THERE WASNT ONE SERIOUS INJURY.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: i cant play poker:
    @ER A REF ON TO THE PITCH). DONT KNOW WETHER HED SEEN THE DECSISION IN THE FIRST HALF OR IF THE REFS ASSESSOR HAD A WORD BUT SECOND HALF HE WAS ALL OUT TO MAKE SURE WE EQUALISED GAVE THE MAKEMS NOTHING SENT OF TWO PLAYERS AND ADDED SIX MINUTES TO A GAME WHERE THERE WASNT ONE SERIOUS INJURY.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    This is why betting on football is so hard, we try and take home and away form, current form and team news into account, and you've gotta hope the ref just lets the game flow and makes loads of correct decisions instead of wanting to be the centre of attention(Graham Poll and Jeff Winter used to be terrible for that, fricking z-listers, do ya job!).
  • edited February 2010
    Calmed down now,but im working in manchester and on the way there i have there local radio on and they didnt even mention the dissallowed goal,just said they should of done better against ten man stoke oh but they creamed themselves over manure spose its to be expected being a local radio station.oh well theres always the replay to try and get one over them unless we get another dodgy ref.so expect another rant next wednesdee on me birthdee too...up the potters
  • edited February 2010
    LOL VIERA STAMPS ON WHELANS FAMILY JEWELS GET STAYS ON NEXT DAY GETS AN FA CHARGE FOR VIOLENT CONDUCT. THEY ARE DEFINATLY NOW PART OF THE BIG FIVE GETTING THERE PLAYERS SENT OF AFTER THE GAME SO THEY CAN LOSE THEM FOR 3 GAMES LATER SO AS NOT TO UPSET THEIR CHANCES.
    RIO RIGHT HOOK ANYONE