You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Different name on bank statements

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
Why does my sky payments out of my bank have Skybet sometimes or bonne terre but they are all for sky poker?????

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Sky poker falls under the Sky Betting & Gaming umbrella and it is them who pays you.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Different name on bank statements:
    Why does my sky payments out of my bank have Skybet sometimes or bonne terre but they are all for sky poker?????
    Posted by 46229
    Hi 46,

Effectively, it's all the same thing. They ae all Bonne Terre Ltd Companies or subsidiaries.

If you scroll to the very bottom left of this or any other page on Sky Poker, you will see this......

"© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved"
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Different name on bank statements:
    In Response to Different name on bank statements : Hi 46, Effectively, it's all the same thing. They ae all Bonne Terre Ltd Companies or subsidiaries. If you scroll to the very bottom left of this or any other page on Sky Poker, you will see this......   "© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved"
    Posted by Tikay10
    ok thanks
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Different name on bank statements:
    In Response to Different name on bank statements : Hi 46, Effectively, it's all the same thing. They ae all Bonne Terre Ltd Companies or subsidiaries. If you scroll to the very bottom left of this or any other page on Sky Poker, you will see this......   "© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved"
    Posted by Tikay10

Oooooooooppppppppppssss, renewal ?
  • edited January 2017
    ^^^ If you are claiming copyright on something you want to do it on the date it was published not the current date.