You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

B/Hunter HR All-in Sat

ommomm
edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
Also when looking at the account history it has £0.00 transaction for this event where the other AI's have -£3 transaction.

Comments

• ommomm
    edited January 2017
    I was lucky enough to win an all in Sat earlier at 8:22 to the HR which had already started, however im pretty sure that it didn't allocate the cash equivalent, has there been a change to the rules on this?

Couple of anomalies I've noticed when checking under MY SKY POKER tab

1) Its says £15,000 b/hunter HR All in sat ( tonight's was a £8000) - could it be for a different high roller? Although it does say for tonight's HR in the description.

2) The lobby normally tells you if you have already registered the target event you have been awarded the cash equivalent but it doesn't mention that at all, just says 1-Omm - £15000 b/hunter Champion HR W3.

Has anyone else had this issue either tonight or any other night?
  • edited January 2017
    Hi omm, yes the same thing happened to me, a couple of months ago 
    I contacted cc, and explained point 2 in your op
    they sorted it for me ( took some explaining though) gl 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: B/Hunter HR All-in Sat:
    Also when looking at the account history it has £0.00 transaction for this event where the other AI's have -£3 transaction.
    Posted by omm

You are showing as 1 of 10 players in Sunday nights £110 HR
  • edited January 2017
    ^^^^^

Yes for odd reason there were allin sats for Sundays HR running alongside the allins for tonights allins, only extended number for Sundays.  If you untick the reg only box at the foot of the lobby you will see Sundays tournament.

Looks like a balls up to me but I'm hoping Sky poker can manage next months promo of a booze-up in a brewery (repeated joke cos no-one laughed last time)
  • ommomm
    edited January 2017
    Thanks guys, good job I can play Sunday or I would have been sending a few screenshots across to CC.