You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIME BANK PLEASE (-_-)

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
when deep in the booty builder's i find myself ALWAY'S running low on time for key decisions and i am sure alot of people suffer from the same problem. Pretty sure this topic has been brought up some wehre down the line but just curious?
ever been a consideration....

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The software definitely needs modernising. A configurable bet slider would be nice too.
  • edited January 2017
    Yeah defiantly needs to be done sooner rather than later, I know it can slow the game down. Although you have to remember sky there is money on the line and sometimes Afew seconds just isn't enough. When multi tabling cash I tend to time out a lot because you don't have time to think about a hand and do anything else on the others 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: TIME BANK PLEASE (-_-):
    The software definitely needs modernising. A configurable bet slider would be nice too.
    Posted by Liftman

couldn't agree more my friend, i think this put's alot of the new customer's off. most of the time i just type what i want the bet to be for different textures andways but it would be time saving!
  • edited January 2017
    Yeah defiantly needs to be done sooner rather than later, I know it can slow the game down. Although you have to remember sky there is money on the line and sometimes Afew seconds just isn't enough. When multi tabling cash I tend to time out a lot because you don't have time to think about a hand and do anything else on the others 
    Posted by ALTiltYou

so true bud, this happens to alot of people i would imagine.

make it happen Sky :)
  • edited January 2017
    I 8/9 table and rarely time out.
    Could be because I just press the the first button I see I spose 
  • edited January 2017
    I 8/9 table and rarely time out. Could be because I just press the the first button I see I spose 
    Posted by Jac35

haha :)
    i would like it more for MTT's. i find myself timing down quite abit in tough spots and just clicking buttons because the timer is so low, instead of thinking it through more.
    couldn't say it wouldn't come in handy though even knowing it would slow the game down to a certian degree.
    just an idea that I'm sure has came up in the past.

• edited January 2017
    I 8/9 table and rarely time out. Could be because I just press the the first button I see I spose 
    Posted by Jac35
    You're probably experienced in multi tabling. I've always struggled with it. I end up playing like a robot and become to nitty if I just start clicking buttons and not thinking about it. 

• edited January 2017
    I agree that sometimes you can feel rushed for decisions but on the other hand there's some players who love to use up the current time bank as it is and if you were to give those people extra time it would be awful.

Making the time bank longer for higher buy ins might be an option although dont know if the software can handle that.
  • edited January 2017
    Posted by Jac35
    This LOL

Theres no question a time bank would help but we all play under the same rules so nobody has an unfair advantage

I guess the only new customers it would put off if any would be regs who multi table
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: TIME BANK PLEASE (-_-) : This LOL Theres no question a time bank would help but we all play under the same rules so nobody has an unfair advantage I guess the only new customers it would put off if any would be regs who multi table
    Posted by jubb

it's just annoying to me sometimes that i can't even think, even when playing like 4 tables if there are multible decisions to be made at the same time in them weird and awkward spots. make's my game worse than it already is LOL
  • edited January 2017
        "Three Bears "  Baby Bear me finks Sky have it correct at the Minute

The Time bar can be used to slow play when getting near the bubble ..... very annoying for some players.

Can also be ploy to trick players into thinking you have weak hand.

Bot users need extra time to make cup of tea.?

If you need to phone a friend  play one table at a time.

• edited January 2017
    Not having a time bank late in MTTs is really really annoying and the thing I would most like to see added to Sky.
  • edited January 2017
    Im not 100% certain, but i think you do get extra time per decision when you get deep in an mtt, A time bank would be nice, but i dont think it is that important in the grand scheme of things, theres quite a few Mtt regs who play roughly 6-10 tables at a time and very very rarely time out. 
  • edited January 2017
    It would make an interesting idea for a new tournament every one starts with a ten minute bank and when it's done your out a bit like a timed chess game