You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

London to Paris bike ride

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone, i have recently joined the TLB to try improve my poker game and raise a few quid for charity. My chosen charity is motor neuron disease. I will also be taking part in a charity cycle ride from london to paris in may to raise money for motor neuron disease and if anyone would like to donate i have included my just giving page. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Benlangton

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to London to Paris bike ride:
    Hello everyone, i have recently joined the TLB to try improve my poker game and raise a few quid for charity. My chosen charity is motor neuron disease. I will also be taking part in a charity cycle ride from london to paris in may to raise money for motor neuron disease and if anyone would like to donate i have included my just giving page.  https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Benlangton
    Posted by langton10

Hi Ben, I sponsor quite a lot of charities, however I think cycling from London to Paris deserves some sponsorship.

It's also a great charity, so I have made a small donation on your just giving page and I would like to encourage others to do the same.

Best of luck with the Cycling and the Poker.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you very much graham, it's greatly appreciated
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: London to Paris bike ride:
    In Response to London to Paris bike ride :  I think cycling from London to Paris deserves some sponsorship.
    Posted by StayOrGo
    I couldn't agree more!  Fantastic charity that you're supporting - best of luck with it.