You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Deal or No Deal

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Got to heads up last night  at local £30 freeze out first prize £450 2cd £220, blinds 1000/2000 ante 200, my opponent has approx 90,000 I have about 75,000 so plenty of play left, it is 2:30am eyes getting heavier opponent offers deal £350 to him £320 to me. Deal or No Deal.
I Dealt, happy with 10x buy in will be able to play £100 freezeout at weekend on a bit of a freeroll happy days.

Comments

• edited February 2010

Id have dealt as I seem to be the best player in the world at coming runner up when I get HU in an MTT! - To still have nearly 40 bbs so deep/late in a tourny is kool tho - depends if I thought my Oppo was any good I guess.

WP, DOHH
  • edited February 2010
    Deal - It's late and i'll take a guaranteed £320 at that time in the morning rather than risk £100 tired and weary
  • edited February 2010
    Deal mate, unless the money doesn't matter to you then play on!! I deal every time when stacks are similar HU, because just like Mr DOHx7, I have the unlucky privelage of coming second more than first when HU for some reason - doesn't matter if I am ahead or behind pre flop - I always lose lol!! Anyway well done on your success :)
  • edited February 2010

Chop it up, happy days. I do that Deal every night given the chance. 2nd place would be about £200, right? 

Bite his hand off.
  • edited February 2010
    No brainer deal every time what you are basically doing if you play on is playing eventually one hand of poker for £100 thats what it would come down to so deal everytime for me well done btw