You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Multi-Tabling Software Support

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
Hi there guys and girls.

Just for future reference, I was wondering whether Sky Poker can be used with multi-tabling software and if so what would you recommend? I mean along the lines of TableNinja etc (although I know that can't be used here but I'm looking for something like that) if it is ok to use that type of software here and any is actually supported by Sky.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited January 2017

Hi PK,

I have no idea if that is feasible or not, but it certainly won't be "supported by Sky Poker".

I don't even think the T & C's would allow it  either, though I'm not 100% sure on that.

The general rule - which as I'm sure many will remind me with a nudge & a wink is very hard to enforce - is that no third party software is permitted, & if used, exposes the player to closure of his/her account & seizure of funds in the account.  

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Multi-Tabling Software Support:
    Hi PK, I have no idea if that is feasible or not, but it certainly won't be "supported by Sky Poker". I don't even think the T & C's would allow it  either, though I'm not 100% sure on that.   The general rule - which as I'm sure many will remind me with a nudge & a wink is very hard to enforce - is that no third party software is permitted, & if used, exposes the player to closure of his/her account & seizure of funds in the account.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well, ok. I'm obviously not going to take that risk. Thanks for the quick reply and heads up TK.
  • edited January 2017

Thanks bud, I think that is the correct course of action personally.