You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Got to say, fair play to sky poker

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
They have certainly looked after us players lately...all the FREE comps.......lowering the rake etc...They didnt really have to do any of this....I have given sky poker stick in the past (mainly for a few bad beats...lol,,, theres only me suffers from them ..lol).. but how much they have done for us lately is beyond the call of duty.......

So I for one say thank you sky poker....

Also big thank you to  Tikay for all the graft he puts ito this forum,,,,

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Got to say, fair play to sky poker:
    They have certainly looked after us players lately...all the FREE comps.......lowering the rake etc...They didnt really have to do any of this....I have given sky poker stick in the past (mainly for a few bad beats...lol,,, theres only me suffers from them ..lol).. but how much they have done for us lately is beyond the call of duty....... So I for one say thank you sky poker.... Also big thank you to  Tikay for all the graft he puts ito this forum,,,,
    Posted by camilog
    plus 1 to all of the above camilog  but especially the highlighted bit
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Got to say, fair play to sky poker:
    In Response to Got to say, fair play to sky poker : plus 1 to all of the above camilog  but especially the highlighted bit
    Posted by scouse_red
    Yes agree with the sentiments of the OP and especially the bolded part.