You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

no cards at table

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
This  past  week  when  playing  plo8  sometimes i  dont  get  to see  my  cards,  when its my  turn  to act  i have sometimes  called  blind  when  blinds have  been  low  then my cards will appear.

it  also  happens in  1st  hand when  moved to a  new  table  no cards 

any  1  else have the same  problem ??

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to no cards at table:
    This  past  week  when  playing  plo8  sometimes i  dont  get  to see  my  cards,  when its my  turn  to act  i have sometimes  called  blind  when  blinds have  been  low  then my cards will appear. it  also  happens in  1st  hand when  moved to a  new  table  no cards  any  1  else have the same  problem ??
    Posted by UrABawBag2

This is a long ongoing problem. I think/hope the tech team are aware of this. The software isnt the greatest on this site TBH, but hopefully improvements all round will be on the horizon.

If no cards on new table (and you get time), reload table and they should be there.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to no cards at table:
    This  past  week  when  playing  plo8  sometimes i  dont  get  to see  my  cards,  when its my  turn  to act  i have sometimes  called  blind  when  blinds have  been  low  then my cards will appear. it  also  happens in  1st  hand when  moved to a  new  table  no cards  any  1  else have the same  problem ??
    Posted by UrABawBag2
    ~Yes it's a glitch that happens from time to time
  • edited January 2017
    just a quetion regarding glitches site problems etc....what does sky poker do to satisfy players who get this problem???Do they give thema free token to compensate for it.....I fully understand with software you are going to encounter problems somewhere down the line..
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: no cards at table:
    In Response to no cards at table : This is a long ongoing problem. I think/hope the tech team are aware of this. The software isnt the greatest on this site TBH, but hopefully improvements all round will be on the horizon. If no cards on new table (and you get time), reload table and they should be there.
    Posted by MAXALLY[/QUOTE

was  always aware  software  wasnt the  best  when  i joined  here  a few  year ago only  reason  i left.
    but only  back  as  there a  plenty  plo8  games  to play.

cheers for  all  replys  atleast  i  now  know  its  just  not only  me getting  the  glitches.
  • edited January 2017
    maybe the dealer forgot the deck???? :)