You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

nannypat66

edited January 2017 in Poker Chat
My mum was a massive fan of sky poker her game name was nanny pat 66. Unfortunately she passed away just before xmas but I know she talked on the forum and chats a lot and I just wanted to let all that knew her through sit and Go's and tournaments she used to talk to x

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Sorry to read this post I do remember nannypat played many a game with her rip nannypat x
  • edited January 2017
    omg noooo I loved chatting with her my deepest condolences to you and your family at this sad time.  R.i.p pat had some good fun and great chats. Hope your playing poker with the others. 

• edited January 2017

Oh no, that's awful news.

She always seemed so warm & friendly towards everyone.

Condolences to Baa007, & I'm sure you were very proud of your Mum. Quite right too.   

• edited January 2017

nannypat won a Forum Comp in October for a £220 seat, & she wrote this, which is a typical nannypat Post.....

"OMG thank you so much. Very grateful and I will try and do well lol. Good luck to everyone else Nannypat66"

God Bless her, & may she Rest In Peace.                                                                                                          
  • edited January 2017
    nooooo this is terrible news RIP nannypat 

she was always so friendly at the tables and took the time to respond to everyone in the chat
  • edited January 2017
    RIP dear nan condolences to your family and friends 
  • edited January 2017
    Very sad news, top class lady, always a perfect lady onthe table.
    Rainman. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: nannypat66:
    nannypat won a Forum Comp in October for a £220 seat, & she wrote this, which is a typical nannypat Post..... "OMG thank you so much. Very grateful and I will try and do well lol. Good luck to everyone else Nannypat66" God Bless her, & may she Rest In Peace.                                                                                                          
    Posted by Tikay10
    I remember that well  railed her in that one. 
  • edited January 2017
    My condolences,played many games with her & alawys a treat.
  • edited January 2017
    Sorry to see this. Thinking of you Baa and the rest of nannypat's family and friends.

She was one of those characters that instantly brought a smile to your face to see her on your table.
  • edited January 2017
    That's very sad news 
  • edited January 2017
    Thank you everyone for your very kind words. My mum was amazing we are all so very proud of her she touched many people's lives and this shows by these messages and by the 80+ people that attended her day. i thank skypoker because this helped mum enjoy something from her own home and we would often chat over the phone supporting each other in the games and having a really good laugh.  Thank you all x